Clear All

• jdporter
    replied
    Re: Clips or Calicoe?

Originally posted by Forensic Tv View Post
    Originally posted by Joker1023 View Post
    Originally posted by jdporter View Post
    I think since Clips haven't been taking on several battles at a time he should be focused he should win and plus Calicoe been off some other shit lately......like promoting his music and other shit and plus I just don't Cal has the hungry for the shit like he use too.......like at this point we won't ever see the Cal that battled Math
    I thought the Cal that battled Roc was focused enough to beat him and Roc is a beast
    Yeah that Cal wasn't going for the kill......just tried to put vet abs bully Roc which didn't do nothing but make Roc turn up and the second round

But that Calicoe that battled Math that "we need to have a battle in Detroit Smack" is a killer
    Cal beat Roc convincingly... What turn up by Roc? Shit was a Landslide & Roc material was some of the most lackluster shit I've heard
    Crazy, I actually agree with something you said

Leave a comment:

• $atan
    replied

Originally posted by Forensic Tv View Post
    No way this isn't going down...only makes sense.

I got Cal 2-1.

Who y'all got?
    This going to be ugly 4 Clips... Cal Pops a Real Nigga & Clips Pops a Rat, Cal 3-0 Landslide
    Cal should wash him but wtf they pops got to do with it? You delusional af....

Leave a comment:

• Forensic Tv
    replied

I think since Clips haven't been taking on several battles at a time he should be focused he should win and plus Calicoe been off some other shit lately......like promoting his music and other shit and plus I just don't Cal has the hungry for the shit like he use too.......like at this point we won't ever see the Cal that battled Math
    I thought the Cal that battled Roc was focused enough to beat him and Roc is a beast
    Yeah that Cal wasn't going for the kill......just tried to put vet abs bully Roc which didn't do nothing but make Roc turn up and the second round

But that Calicoe that battled Math that "we need to have a battle in Detroit Smack" is a killer
    Cal beat Roc convincingly... What turn up by Roc? Shit was a Landslide & Roc material was some of the most lackluster shit I've heard

Leave a comment:

• Forensic Tv
    replied

No way this isn't going down...only makes sense.

I got Cal 2-1.

Who y'all got?
    This going to be ugly 4 Clips... Cal Pops a Real Nigga & Clips Pops a Rat, Cal 3-0 Landslide

Leave a comment:

• jdporter
    replied

Originally posted by BORIS View Post
    Cal beat Roc a lot clearer than Clips did the second time....imo
    But Clips had a better showing vs a better Roc so...
    Still got Cal, easy. Good point, though.

Leave a comment:

• BORIS
    replied

But Clips had a better showing vs a better Roc so...

Leave a comment:

• Grandpapurp
    replied

It's up in the air but if we talking about the best clips vs the best cal I got cal

Leave a comment:

• DK
    replied

Originally posted by Dhumble View Post

I think Calicoe will be talking that shit in Clips' face and Clips will try to joke it off but it won't work. He'll still come with one fire round tho.

Cal 2-1.
    Yeah, I expect 1 fire round from clips and the rest of the time will be Cal cookin.

Leave a comment:

• and
    replied

clips can't handle calicoe's pressure

Leave a comment:

• Dhumble
    replied

Clips does really well against lower tiers cause he just swags on them, but against anyone of caliber, he doesn't seem as confident.

Hollow and Lux for example.

I think Calicoe will be talking that shit in Clips' face and Clips will try to joke it off but it won't work. He'll still come with one fire round tho.

Cal 2-1.

Smack, set it up! Nome 6.

Leave a comment:

• Joker1023
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jdporter
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jdporter
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Joker1023
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sonic the Hedgehog
    replied

Clips should have been motivated against Suge, and wasn't. What makes you think Cal will be different? At all?
    If you're a battle rapper and you hear that you have Calicoe at the next URL event, you don't think your reaction would be different than it would be if you heard you had Shotgun Suge?

If not, then there's no point in us dragging out this discussion.

Again, LIKE I SAID, one of these guys is on an upward trajectory, the other is on a downward one. At least respect that Suge seems to give a fuck about battle rap. Clips doesn't.

That's why he's going to lose.
    This isn't a Clips vs Suge debate, though...so your point here is pretty misplaced.

And it's subjective, but I want to see a good Clips. I'm a Clips fan. I'd be happy to be wrong and see an amazing Clips. Maybe he will surprise everyone...but from stealing a JC scheme for DM to an extremely underwhelming Suge performance, and his Wildn'out shit now, I don't see him caring out of nowhere

Well, at the end of the day what we see right now doesn't really make a difference anyways. That's why I'm reminding you that I'm just speculating. I'm not one of those people that puts everything on predictions. No one knows what's gonna happen. That's why the whole "X is unbeatable" thing is confusing to me.

Leave a comment:

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X