General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
    doesnt make any sense, dana keeps saying they arent looking at another womens division (not like danas lied before) but then he is keeping cyborg hostage and making her fight at 140 (???isnt this another division????). Or just put a fight at 145 and call it catch weight as well if you dont want to cater to the inevitable influx of fat bitches that a 145 lbs division will bring
    I think a lot of the 135ers would go to 145. I think they should have a women's 125 too. Why tf not?

I understand when Ronda was the champion they didn't want anyone to threaten her being division above or below, but now there are no real stars in the women's divisions. Joanna is growing, but will she ever be a superstar? I doubt it. Why not open more doors? More divisions, more champions, more tickets, more money.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
      doesnt make any sense, dana keeps saying they arent looking at another womens division (not like danas lied before) but then he is keeping cyborg hostage and making her fight at 140 (???isnt this another division????). Or just put a fight at 145 and call it catch weight as well if you dont want to cater to the inevitable influx of fat bitches that a 145 lbs division will bring
      I think a lot of the 135ers would go to 145. I think they should have a women's 125 too. Why tf not?

I understand when Ronda was the champion they didn't want anyone to threaten her being division above or below, but now there are no real stars in the women's divisions. Joanna is growing, but will she ever be a superstar? I doubt it. Why not open more doors? More divisions, more champions, more tickets, more money.
      I completely agree. The only logical progression I can see Dana following is if he is keeps cyborg at 140 because he actually plans for Rhonda to come back against Cyborg in the near future. Then after that he can give cyborg a division if she wins or send her packing back to invicta if she loses
      Originally posted by Eriko
      you dont have a sig

Comment

They're slipping on the money they could generate on Cyborg before that.

They could be selling her at 145 even if she is crushing cans, people will still watch. Throw her Holly Holm in between, maybe Meisha Tate, build her up. Let Ronda come back get a tune up fight, maybe a title shot make it an actual super fight.

Cyborg has fought cans for years. Who's the most credible opponent Gina in 2009? We saw her get worked by Jorina Baars, granted she's a bad bitch, but you can't have a super fight when you're a can crusher.

Build a legitimate 145 division build Cyborg. There is no downside.

Comment

Plus the girls that don't want to sign up to fight Cyborg for basically nothing would definitely be more down to fight if it's for a belt.

Comment

cyborg catching a body

that being said the girl shes fighting a mui thai champion so if shes a crazy underdog like holly holm vs ronda

i might drop a few hundred on her, might get a few thoussand out of it

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

but cyborg def winning

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

I'll put some money up too after I check the tapes. Cyborg struggling with weight too, probably a good call.

Comment

if she doesnt make weight and then fights and win how does that effect the bet? you still lose right?

honest question but i also feel betting against cyborg is a mistake until the odds are pennies to riches
                  Originally posted by Eriko
                  you dont have a sig

Comment

the bet is on as long as they fight iirc

but thats a good reason to wait until after the weigh in to bet

300 dollars to 2099 is a pretty good deal imo

girl is a maui thai champion, and cyborg on the new birth control diet plan

anything might happen tbh

Comment

KHABIB GETS NEXT SHOT AT ALVAREZ!

Check out Dana's tweet. Khabib gonna murk that piece of shit..

Let's fucking go!!

KHABIB >>>>
                      TDE

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CrackFiend Maradona View Post
                        KHABIB GETS NEXT SHOT AT ALVAREZ!

Check out Dana's tweet. Khabib gonna murk that piece of shit..

Let's fucking go!!

KHABIB >>>>
                        white and khabib want the fight, but check out khabib's tweet

khabib claims that alvarez hasnt sign the contract yet and if you check alvarez's tweets, hes still calling out mcgregor lololol

most likely would happen but it is still not official yet

also sources claim that Mcgregor wont be on the 205 card and that people are trying to get a GSP/Mcgregor fight. I personally dont want to see that fight yet due to GSP gonna lay on top of him all fight

on the sidenote: http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/9/21...hters-union-if

didnt know the UFC can give you a ban on bonuses lol, dude called in sick to do some promo stuff and then posted a pic of him chillin at the beach, now hes butthurt. come on now

Comment

Eddie knows the deal.

Beat McNugget get paid, keep the belt.

Khabib will ruin him.

Comment

if she doesnt make weight and then fights and win how does that effect the bet? you still lose right?

honest question but i also feel betting against cyborg is a mistake until the odds are pennies to riches
                            Yes, it doesn't matter if she misses weight. If they fight the bet is on.

The only thing it might change is last minute odds. I don't know for sure about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

Yes, it doesn't matter if she misses weight. If they fight the bet is on.

The only thing it might change is last minute odds. I don't know for sure about that.
                              question about last minute odds changes:
                              Do they honor the original odds if you made the prior to the change? or you get fucked?

Comment

Im hearing nasty stories about her cut right now, I say its a good time to bet against her lololol

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X