General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Originally posted by danmcfart View Post
    Originally posted by Moose View Post
    Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
    if she doesnt make weight and then fights and win how does that effect the bet? you still lose right?

honest question but i also feel betting against cyborg is a mistake until the odds are pennies to riches
    Yes, it doesn't matter if she misses weight. If they fight the bet is on.

The only thing it might change is last minute odds. I don't know for sure about that.
    question about last minute odds changes:
    Do they honor the original odds if you made the prior to the change? or you get fucked?
    Yes. Whatever the odds are at the time you make the bets are the odds you're locked in for.

Comment

cyborg only has 1 solid round to perform, if she was going up against a wrestler this would had been a easy bet, but this other girl is gonna stand and trade with her which is why i am on the fence for this
      [MENTION=19872]Moose[/MENTION] do bookers accept EBT cards?

Comment

cyborg only has 1 solid round to perform, if she was going up against a wrestler this would had been a easy bet, but this other girl is gonna stand and trade with her which is why i am on the fence for this
        [MENTION=19872]Moose[/MENTION] do bookers accept EBT cards?
        I'm still shaky on making the bet. The girl isn't that good from what I've seen and fought sub par fighters and has been knocked out before. Not a good combination. If she could weather-the-storm she could pull it off.

I don't think it will happen I might make the bet anyway, just because.

Find a local bookie they might take EBT.

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
          if she doesnt make weight and then fights and win how does that effect the bet? you still lose right?

honest question but i also feel betting against cyborg is a mistake until the odds are pennies to riches
          Yes, it doesn't matter if she misses weight. If they fight the bet is on.

The only thing it might change is last minute odds. I don't know for sure about that.
          question about last minute odds changes:
          Do they honor the original odds if you made the prior to the change? or you get fucked?
          Yes. Whatever the odds are at the time you make the bets are the odds you're locked in for.
          yeah you can also game the betting system through this. for instance cyborg is heavily favoured so you bet on lina, and then due to the cut if the odds change in linas favor then you bet on cyborg. now no matter who wins you will profit

Originally posted by Eriko
          you dont have a sig

Comment

You could if the odds changed significantly. I don't think they will unless Cyborg ends up in the hospital and still makes it to the fight. Lol It might go from 6 to 1 to 5 to 1.

Fuck it. I'll put a $100 on chick if anything drastically changes in the next few days I might put more.

Comment

on the sidenote: http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/9/21...hters-union-if

didnt know the UFC can give you a ban on bonuses lol, dude called in sick to do some promo stuff and then posted a pic of him chillin at the beach, now hes butthurt. come on now
              man im totally on al's side for this one. they agreed saying he could miss the promo because there was another one coming up so that he could continue to train and get healthy.

Then when he is relaxing on the beach they punish him as if he tricked them (its not like he was bed ridden he said he was still in the gym ) so they decided that he cant win bonuses for 3 fights (because they have all the power over bonuses since theyre not part of the contact)

cant wait for there to be a fighters union. to think that a world class fighter would rather read up on real estate than fight in MSG says a lot about the current state of the ufc
              Originally posted by Eriko
              you dont have a sig

Comment

Shit, Bovada has Cyborg at -1200 Lansberg at +700.

Comment

holy shit.....damn why the fuck not now?!

Cyborg can easily end the fight early imo....fuck this feels like a trap tbh

EBT Dealers where yall at????

i might be reading it wrong but you drop 100 to win 700 right?

Comment

holy shit.....damn why the fuck not now?!

Cyborg can easily end the fight early imo....fuck this feels like a trap tbh

EBT Dealers where yall at????
                    I'm putting 100 up now. Fuck it.

I'm hoping she'll pass out and still show up or something.

Comment

cyborg only needs one fury of punches to win maaan

imma save my money since school bout to start up for me

fuckk.. this is a really good bet tho

Comment

BetDSI has Lansberg at +712.

Also, put up $50 they'll match it, and you get 2 free shirts from Chael Sonnon with promo code bad guy.

Put up $50 payout would be $712.

Comment

BetDSI has Lansberg at +712.

Also, put up $50 they'll match it, and you get 2 free shirts from Chael Sonnon with promo code bad guy.

Put up $50 payout would be $712.

Comment

damn dude, finally watch footage of this chick, HELL NAW this is a trap

Comment

Look, I like you dudes and I hate to be "that guy", but you bums bootleg and can't even afford UFC PPV's, KOTD PPV's, URL PPV's, etc...

Chill the fuck out with that betting $$ shit, ffs yall ain't impressing anyone...

Sorry

Comment

Didn't know $100 was impressive.

Why would I pay for something I can get for free? I don't talk about what I got online, it's pointless, but if I was a millionaire I'd bootleg it still.

You're retarded if you think anyone is trying to be impressive talking about small bets.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X