General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

I'd be hype for a Joanna fight. More so than McNugget vs Eddie.

Should have did Cowboy vs Eddie instead of fat ass Gastelum.

Comment

its so weird too Gastelum was scheduled to fight on the main card for mexico city but they pulled him off that to fight cowboy??? doesnt make any sense its not like anybody was wanting this fight before hand.

even still has gastelum on the mexico city card on the ufc website
      Originally posted by Eriko
      you dont have a sig

Comment

You'd think he'd be in more demand in Mexico City than UFC 205 material vs Cowboy. That was a really shitty call. He went from Lawler a fight everyone was hyped for to Gastelum that nobody really cares about.

Even the Nick Diaz fight would have blown that fight out of the water.

Comment

It'll be conor vs eddie for 205. Conor won't give up his belt. There's great paydays in a two division champ, let alone holding both belts at the same time

Comment

Dana said after 202 that CM has to fight Aldo or vacate the fw title so his next fight will determine the outcome of that

Plus why should he get a title shot at 155?

He never defended his belt and since then is 1-1 with Nate Diaz at 170

Comment

forgot about the women, Yeah have woman's title fight on the card plus Edgar vs Pettis makes much more sense.

Mr Integrate stephens could take a sit down, Aldo vs Holloway please if there has to be another title fight on the card.

I really doubt Eddie vs Conor is gonna happen on this card. Plus Eddie be flip flopping, saying he doesnt want to fight Conor because he doesnt deserves it but now hes a $$$$ fight Eddie is now down to fight him lolol everybody got a price.

My bet is on GSP, even tho his return fight should be in Canada, KOTD crowd will flood those seats in seconds, and what i mean seats, I mean only 43 seats (100 bulletz needs two seats tho)

Comment

if gsp on the new york i might just have to rob a bank and book a flight tbh

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

most likely eddie vs connor happening on that card tho

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

gsp vs diaz would be the biggest match tho

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                      gsp vs diaz would be the biggest match tho
                      would be a waste imo

both could fight different people and still draw huge numbers
                      spread out the wealth ya feel me

also outside the hardcore fan base, does nick diaz really have a casual fight draw?

Comment

theres no other fight for either fo em imo

diaz fighting at 185 would be dumb cause hes a 170 pounder and theres no one in that division that would be interesting

same with george, not enought big names in the 170 division imo

at least not on there level, diaz already fought anderson, and maybe anderson vs gsp would be cool but even then anderson past his prime

Comment

Shit, as good as Edgar vs Pettis sounds Frankie would just maul him.

Diaz vs GSP does make the most sense as far as sales go, or GSP fighting for a belt, 170 is a no go, 185 who knows what's going to happen. He said he could make 155, but fuck boy Conor will get the shot first, and they will try their hardest to get GSP vs Conor.

Comment

Rockhold vs Diaz is what i want to see imo

Diaz will be the 5th man in the MW tournment (rockhold, jacare,weidman,romeo)

Comment

I want Diaz vs Bisping.

Comment

Nick is too small for MW though.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X