General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

thats what i said, it would be dumb if diaz fought at 185 when hes a 170 pounder

nick vs gsp the only real match up

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
      Nick is too small for MW though.
      wasnt too small for Silva tho

Rockhold vs Diaz

make it happen

Diaz a gatekeeper tho tbh

Comment

Yeah, but Silva sucks.

Comment

luke would destroy diaz

luke is big af for the division too

i wanna see luke on top of jacare pause, luke has a deadly next level ground game imo, when you mix ji jitsu and wrestling, with punches and elbows

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

if luke can stay on top of jacare he will without a doubt have the deadliest ground game in the division

that being said he prob getting tapped out in the first round

jacare>

Comment

Jacare gonna get murked..

Rockhold gonna get his belt back.

Fuck Brazil!!

Rockhold >>>
              TDE

sigpic

Comment

Do you think Sonnen, being a shrewd business man, would ever sign such a ridiculous contract?

My theory is Sonnen is protecting his purse from the regulators in the eventuality he gets caught using. Bellator will turn around and siphon the money back to him avoiding the crazy Commission pay penalties.

Comment

Cyborg was saying that this camp she was walking around at 175 and woke up on monday 25 pounds over weight so she has 4 days to cut from 165-140..fkn crazy man. my money is on her not making weight this time around.

She seems really pissy over her nutrition coach making her take birth control in hopes to help the weight cut but she thinks its making it worse.
                  Originally posted by Eriko
                  you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by morningglory View Post
                    Do you think Sonnen, being a shrewd business man, would ever sign such a ridiculous contract?

My theory is Sonnen is protecting his purse from the regulators in the eventuality he gets caught using. Bellator will turn around and siphon the money back to him avoiding the crazy Commission pay penalties.
                    They don't test out of competition. He won't fail a test, that's basically what it comes down to.

No out of competition = no failed drug tests.

Comment

Unless of course you're a complete retard.

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                        Cyborg was saying that this camp she was walking around at 175 and woke up on monday 25 pounds over weight so she has 4 days to cut from 165-140..fkn crazy man. my money is on her not making weight this time around.

She seems really pissy over her nutrition coach making her take birth control in hopes to help the weight cut but she thinks its making it worse.
                        It's pretty steep, but it can be done. I, however, don't think she will be able to do it and she'll lose part of her purse, at least that's a plus for the chick she's fighting.

Who knows, she could make the weight and completely drain her body and get the fuck beat out of her.

Comment

Still not getting why they haven't brought in a female 145 division.

Comment

Cyroid taking birth control to hide she's a man?

Comment

doesnt make any sense, dana keeps saying they arent looking at another womens division (not like danas lied before) but then he is keeping cyborg hostage and making her fight at 140 (???isnt this another division????). Or just put a fight at 145 and call it catch weight as well if you dont want to cater to the inevitable influx of fat bitches that a 145 lbs division will bring
                              Originally posted by Eriko
                              you dont have a sig

Comment

Honda fought all her Strikeforce fights at 145

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X