General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Aldo had a "spy" in Frankie Edgars camp.

"If I kicked, he’d take me down. We had a few spies from the other side, people that were training close to him the entire week and they always came and talked to us. So I had to stop kicking [with my left leg], because he would counter on that.
    "Of course I had [a spy]. Otherwise, why wouldn’t I kick? That’s my instinct. So we always have a spy. We send someone to be a part of that training [room] and then they give us information. We get that information and know what they are training.
    Thank God it always happens, man. We always have Brazilians in the other corners. When I go train in the first day, I also see the list of cornerman. And, if there’s a Brazilian, we go after him and ask him to take a look, because that helps a lot."

Cheating Brazilian faggots.

Frankie the gawd >>>

Fuck Brazil.

Comment

Mendes also suspended 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
        Aldo had a "spy" in Frankie Edgars camp.

"If I kicked, he’d take me down. We had a few spies from the other side, people that were training close to him the entire week and they always came and talked to us. So I had to stop kicking [with my left leg], because he would counter on that.
        "Of course I had [a spy]. Otherwise, why wouldn’t I kick? That’s my instinct. So we always have a spy. We send someone to be a part of that training [room] and then they give us information. We get that information and know what they are training.
        Thank God it always happens, man. We always have Brazilians in the other corners. When I go train in the first day, I also see the list of cornerman. And, if there’s a Brazilian, we go after him and ask him to take a look, because that helps a lot."

Cheating Brazilian faggots.

Frankie the gawd >>>

Fuck Brazil.
        most of the bigger MMA gyms do this tbh, its just weird how aldo would put it out there as something to be proud of the dweeb.

like "no im not actually that good, just somebody told me his game plan so thank god i needed the advantage after getting 1 punch ko'd"

too bad there are no brazillians in mcgregors camp or maybe someone would have relayed the information to him "dont charge in like a dumb fuck with your eyes closed or youre probably gonna get slept"
        Originally posted by Eriko
        you dont have a sig

Comment

Brazil cheating fucks.

Frankie won!

Comment

Mindgames obviously

People seem really upset about this lmao

Comment

really confused on why they would share this kind of information lol....

I have heard stories of spies before so i dont doubt it... Remember when rampage was complaining about Jon Jones using spies lol

Comment

Lesnar fails another test.

got popped for same thing as Jones...the only thing that's funny is that Jones didn't get paiid

Comment

Lol Aldo destroyed Frankie so bad

Everyone tries to use spies, it's part of the fight game.

Only people who care are die hard dickriding fans who can't accept it when their favorite lost.

All this means is, Frankie got dominated standing up, couldn't take Aldo down, and couldn't change up his strategy when things aren't working like real fighters do.

Anyone crying about it needs to stop watching MMA imo.

ALDO #1

Comment

Originally posted by MMA View Post
                    Lol Aldo destroyed Frankie so bad

Everyone tries to use spies, it's part of the fight game.

Only people who care are die hard dickriding fans who can't accept it when their favorite lost.

All this means is, Frankie got dominated standing up, couldn't take Aldo down, and couldn't change up his strategy when things aren't working like real fighters do.

Anyone crying about it needs to stop watching MMA imo.

ALDO #1
                    And who the fuck are you? Are you a legit expert?
                    TDE

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, Aldo "dominated". He wouldn't engage, literally did nothing but counter, imagine if Frankie was a pussy and refused to lead too.

Aldo "dominated", but Frankie still out struck him.

Aldo #1, yet he got knocked out in 13 seconds by the biggest clown in the organization.

Comment

*featherweight champion Moose, get it right.
                        Mcgregor the king of the midgets

Comment

Aldo just had a better gameplan, made edgar do all the work then punished him for it, excellent gameplan to counter edgar's extreme pace.

Edgar back at square one, most likely have to win 6 fights before getting another shot. Unless he goes back to point scoring Edgar again...make it 8 fights

Mcgregor featherweight king tho

Comment

Yeah, Aldo "dominated". He wouldn't engage, literally did nothing but counter, imagine if Frankie was a pussy and refused to lead too.

Aldo "dominated", but Frankie still out struck him.

Aldo #1, yet he got knocked out in 13 seconds by the biggest clown in the organization.
                            Yeah, Jose got caught by McGregor

but hasn't Frankie lost twice to Jose now?

Didn't he lose twice to Benson Henderson who UFC just cut?

Also, Frankie didn't out-strike Aldo except in one round where he landed only 4 more significant strikes, the rest Aldo dominated him

Comment

Originally posted by CrackFiend Maradona View Post
                              And who the fuck are you? Are you a legit expert?
                              Yes, I know all about MMA.

Comment

Frankie getting knocked down by a jab

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X