General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Has Benson fought since getting beat up for 5 rounds by the champ?

Comment

I don't think so.

Comment

Bendo is fighting one of the Pitbulls August 19th

Comment

if Rory goes to bellator that's who they'll give him first

Comment

Rory would smoke this fag

Comment

Rory would smash their golden boy. I don't think they'd do that off the bat. Probably give Rory the title shot, let MVP fight Bendo, if he wins that then possibly The Rory fight.

He could definitely cave Rory's nose in if Rory doesn't wait until it's completely fixed.

Comment

Mvp is like way better than all of the ufc competition at his weight class and its obvious

Speed, reflexes, power...

Check out his wiki page at all the gold medals he's won at kickboxing and is a 4th dan black belt

He's the truth and it showed here tonight, on the ground and standing up

Comment

Moose you got that friend of a friend who knows somebodies brother from UFC so i got modded up ass face. I'll rank the shit outta you.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                    Rory would smash their golden boy. I don't think they'd do that off the bat. Probably give Rory the title shot, let MVP fight Bendo, if he wins that then possibly The Rory fight.

He could definitely cave Rory's nose in if Rory doesn't wait until it's completely fixed.
                    yeah I don't follow bellator so I was reading an article & it said if he went to bellator then they'd match him up with Rory but you're right, they probably wouldn't do it right away, give MP another fight, Rory would def fuck him up, he went to war with robbie lawler and manhandled nate diaz, michale page is fighting no names

Comment

Originally posted by Screwed Up LOM View Post
                      Moose you got that friend of a friend who knows somebodies brother from UFC so i got modded up ass face. I'll rank the shit outta you.
                      What are you rambling about?

Stick to sucking Hollows dick, weirdo.

Comment

Originally posted by Cook View Post
                        Originally posted by Moose View Post

yeah I don't follow bellator so I was reading an article & it said if he went to bellator then they'd match him up with Rory but you're right, they probably wouldn't do it right away, give MP another fight, Rory would def fuck him up, he went to war with robbie lawler and manhandled nate diaz, michale page is fighting no names
                        Yeah, dude fights nobodies that just stand there and let him dance and throw flashy kicks. Rory would more than likely destroy him. I want to see him have one legit fight at least before fighting someone like Rory. They're trying to build him off all these crazy Knockouts. It's working, but someone like Rory would definitely end that quick. Imo. Unless dude is crazy legit and just hasn't faced a name. Unlikely, but possible I suppose.

Comment

Would like to see Rory try to beat him.

Venom studder stepping and breakdancing in the cage can pose problems for anyone in his weight class.

The guy moves like a custom built Tekken character. That reverse flying upward kick he throws against Cyborg is something new, and he threw it with such ease. MVP is a BMF.

Comment

He still hasn't beat anyone decent though. Maybe if he beat Cyborg 10 years ago I'd be a little impressed.

Comment

Cyborg legit got his shit caved in.

Comment

holy fuck. i thought it was weird the way he went down but clearly wasnt KO'd. that explains it tho lol
                                Originally posted by Eriko
                                you dont have a sig

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X