General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
    moose and crackfiend entered a brazillian gay bar by mistake one time

they didnt leave as men that night...

and now the hate has borrowed deep inside there heart and lower half
    I was in that same bar that night, it was sponsored by TRT, PEDs were leaking out their asses that night...vid somewhere on Xvideo next to rosenburg raw footage

But for real this highlight video got me hyped

PS. Almeida's mom can get the D

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v14Wqg-TqsA"]Fight Night Las Vegas: Thomas Almeida - His Story - YouTube[/ame]

Also, The current TUF season worth watching? i usually find TUF fights to be boring but i love the coaches

Comment

Almeida is going to get butchered.

Fuck Brazil!

Comment

Cant wait for sunday

Epic fights

Comment

Don't matter who wins between Stipe/Overeem, Cain's gonna be champ by the end of the year.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
            Almeida is going to get butchered.

Fuck Brazil!
            wtf

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0mb1DIHFSc[/ame]

Comment

For those who are bored, heres an excellent/hilarious MMA compilation channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdM...PVFOSw37XHC5gw

Comment

Rothwell vs Werdum set for UFC 203

Comment

LOL at Werdum fighting undercard while he watches Miocic murk Overeem with the belt he lost.

Brazil stay losing!
                    TDE

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CrackFiend Maradona View Post
                      LOL at Werdum fighting undercard while he watches Miocic murk Overeem with the belt he lost.

Brazil stay losing!
                      Hahaha.

I'll Lol even more when Werdum gets ktfo twice in a row.

Comment

Ben Rothwell is a weird mother fucker

Comment

Rothwell is unpredictable for me, since i had always doubted him till he had that great winning spree till jds stopped him. I really dont know where he stands in skill wise with the rest.

I imagine Werdum winning this one, because hes far more mobile of a fighter while rothwell is quite the stationary tank of a fighter, hes gonna do something similar to JDS's strat when jds fought rothwell.

Werdum's KO lost has to spark sometype of fire in him which i believe to be an excellent motivator but being much more cautious is going to take away werdum's striking quite a bit since his striking was usually high risk for high reward, if he stops doing that, he will just JDS point strike rothwell for a UD

Werdum must be crying inside watching people fight over the belt he lost for fucking up big time.

Reem gonna take the belt home

Comment

why rothwell and not JDS tho?

seems like a lose lose fight otherwise bc you cant really justify a title fight for either afterwords

i guess there is already a bit of a line up in the heavyweight division with reem and then the winner of cain browne. so i guess either way jds rothwell and werdum are gonna be taking a few fights before another shot
                            Originally posted by Eriko
                            you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post

seems like a lose lose fight otherwise bc you cant really justify a title fight for either afterwords

i guess there is already a bit of a line up in the heavyweight division with reem and then the winner of cain browne. so i guess either way jds rothwell and werdum are gonna be taking a few fights before another shot
                              yeah i was thinking the same thing regarding why not JDS vs werdum
                              Maybe they're saving it for another brazil card

I picture jds vs travis(if he wins) or the winner of Werdum/rothwell
                              or maybe JDS vs ...i forgot his name that black dude that slams the floor after everywin.......damn there needs to be more heavyweights lol at least it isnt as dried up like LHW

Where does Hunt fit into this, hes like maybe 1 or 2 fights away from a title shot imo
                              He lost to the champ on a few week notice IIRC, so that shouldnt really push him that far back

Comment

Originally posted by danmcfart View Post
                                Originally posted by Potijelli View Post

yeah i was thinking the same thing regarding why not JDS vs werdum
                                Maybe they're saving it for another brazil card

I picture jds vs travis(if he wins) or the winner of Werdum/rothwell
                                or maybe JDS vs ...i forgot his name that black dude that slams the floor after everywin.......damn there needs to be more heavyweights lol at least it isnt as dried up like LHW

Where does Hunt fit into this, hes like maybe 1 or 2 fights away from a title shot imo
                                He lost to the champ on a few week notice IIRC, so that shouldnt really push him that far back
                                derek lewis i think is the black beasts name, i think him and big country nelson are scheduled to fight soon too.

its true the the HW division has been the same 5 or 6 guys forever lol. psure josh barnett fought at ufc 1 lol
                                Originally posted by Eriko
                                you dont have a sig

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X