General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

fuck the ufc
    Originally posted by HEISTBVA
    ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna View Post
      fuck the ufc
      boxing fans standing here like lol..

~#FUCK12~

Comment

Originally posted by Trey deuce View Post
        I 100% agree Moose...

but we already saw what happens when another rival gets too big! they just buy em lol, if it doesnt make them step up there game, nothing will ever change thats for sure, and it needs to change, i want more UFC200 type caliber cards, with real fighters not wrestlers hopped up on juice..
        I agree and 205 is insane. Iirc thought the UFC is having some legal issues from buying all these organizations and having a monopoly on MMA. I doubt it will come of it, but at the same time I think Scott Coker really regrets selling Strikeforce, I don't know if they will end up caving into the UFC.

I just hope they give the UFC some good competition. From the looks of it they will with the recent signings, and they do have some decent fighters of their own prior to that which could completely flop, or turn into stars (MVP mostly).

Comment

Originally posted by Trey deuce View Post
          and i felt really bad for CM Punk.. i knew it would happen, but bro that was embarrassing... he legit looked like he had no clue what he was doing lol...
          it looked like that cause he really didnt kno wtf he was doing

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

mickey gall vs sage northcutt needs to happen

mickey should change his name to vegeta

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Scott Coker had no say in the Strikeforce sale though as he was only co-owner and the other company contractually had the option to sell during that timeframe so they decided to recoup and leave mma.

I know Viacom is playing the long game with Bellaforce so I doubt they would sell it anytime soon but they will have to change up their business model to ppv at some point to maximize revenue but only after they have invested in enough fighters who can carry ppv's

Comment

bellator 161 tonight everybody get hype for Kongo to win 5 of his last 6

JewFC will stay relevant bc when the union gets put into place they wont be able to dick around the fighters so much. Its kinda sad the current state of MMA where the biggest promotion in the world is paying there fighters 8k/8k, but i guess thats what you get in a sport where the fans are so deluded that they get mad when somebody gets payed properly (CM Punk/mcgregor)
                Originally posted by Eriko
                you dont have a sig

Comment

Chael has sold more PPVs than Bellator has views on all events combined.

Facts.

Bellator >>>

Chael >>>

Dana is livid.

Comment

Lol at people saying UFC is shakey because they cut some shitty dead red king Canadian that will get destroyed by MVP and Chael Sonnen, the road rager who lied to his dead daddy

Comment

who you calling people?

you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by ekogenes View Post
                        Lol at people saying UFC is shakey because they cut some shitty dead red king Canadian that will get destroyed by MVP and Chael Sonnen, the road rager who lied to his dead daddy
                        i smell a mcnugget fanboi

youngins need to learn who wrote the blueprint to the path your favorite mcdonalds snack follows

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post

JewFC will stay relevant bc when the union gets put into place they wont be able to dick around the fighters so much. Its kinda sad the current state of MMA where the biggest promotion in the world is paying there fighters 8k/8k, but i guess thats what you get in a sport where the fans are so deluded that they get mad when somebody gets payed properly (CM Punk/mcgregor)
                          cm punk litterally got paid more for one fight than prob every fighter from the last 4 events combined from bellator

im waiting on an event like that kimbo vs shamrock card, that was amazing

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                            Originally posted by Potijelli View Post

cm punk litterally got paid more for one fight than prob every fighter from the last 4 events combined from bellator

im waiting on an event like that kimbo vs shamrock card, that was amazing
                            and people are STILL leaving the ufc for bellator so think how little they must be getting paid in the ufc
                            you dont have a sig

Comment

Woodley vs Wonderboy set for UFC 205

Kinda weak main event imo just based on starpower but still better than Kennedy vs Evans (wtf) and at least Weidman vs Romero is on the card

Cerrone vs Gastelum is confirmed and Edgar vs Stephens is reported to be happening as well

Comment

I doubt it's going to be a main event, I'm hype though.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X