General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Everybody is booked expect jacare, silva and hall. I doubt Bisping will be given the fight due to the rumors of him vs Robert Whittaker

I doubt Rockhold would take Jacare on two week notice, I imagine Hall getting it because it is the safest fight out of all the others.... UFC trying to milk Rockhold vs Weidman 2, so they gotta give rockhold the easiest match up possible

Comment

give the shot to damein mai

he would murk rockhole

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

A kick from Rockhold will murder Maia's lame ass..

C'mon bbj..
        TDE

sigpic

Comment

rockhold + kicks + Brazil =

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

UFC pretty much confirmed Rockhold/Bisping 2.

Comment

yup moose, bisping is the replacer.....i got rockhold winning this

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/5/18...199-main-event

The question is, Does weidman get the winner of the fight or Jacare?

What i imagine, Weidman most likely wants rockhold regardless if it is a title match or not.

If Bisping pulls off the upset:
              Bisping vs Jacare for the title
              Rockhold vs Weidman, Weidman gets a title shot if he beats him

Comment

BBJ's booty sig stinking up this thread tho

Comment

Originally posted by danmcfart View Post
                  yup moose, bisping is the replacer.....i got rockhold winning this

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/5/18...199-main-event

The question is, Does weidman get the winner of the fight or Jacare?

What i imagine, Weidman most likely wants rockhold regardless if it is a title match or not.

If Bisping pulls off the upset:
                  Bisping vs Jacare for the title
                  Rockhold vs Weidman, Weidman gets a title shot if he beats him
                  I personally want to see the Weidman Rockhold 2 regardless, but it's looking like Weidman is going to be out for a good amount of time. Jacare will probably get the winner. Then when Weidman comes back he's going to need if he/his team is smart a tune up fight, jumping right back in will be a very bad idea.

Comment

how about weidman/silva 3? yeah right, it would just be silva 'muhummad ali shufflin' to death again.

Comment

Just imagine, if Silva would have gave a fuck the last 2 rounds of the Bisping fight he'd be fighting for a title right now

Comment

Rather see weidman/silva than weidman/Rockhold. Weidman is mentally shook and accepts he can't beat Rockhold - there's nothing there.

Weidman/silva has instant drama!

Comment

Originally posted by morningglory View Post
                          Rather see weidman/silva than weidman/Rockhold. Weidman is mentally shook and accepts he can't beat Rockhold - there's nothing there.

Weidman/silva has instant drama!
                          this
                          sigpic

Comment

Silva fucking sucks

His time has come and gone

UFC won't be progressing if he's still around.

Fuck Anderson Silva
                            TDE

sigpic

Comment

Weidman vs Silva 3 will never happen, forgot where but there is an interview where Weidman said he doesnt want to hurt him anymore lolololol

Yeah Weidman's injury is pretty serious, hes gonna be out till the end of the year most likely. I see him going at Romeo for his comeback fight (romeo should be back around the same time as him)

Comment

weidman aint getting an immediate rematch for the belt after pulling out again

jacare doesnt have to fight weidman cause he already getting the next shot imo

weidman gotta fight hall or someone like mousasis imo

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X