General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Werdum a god
    Originally posted by Notsure
    [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

missed the entire event but caught the important parts

rip to see him tap (bars)

rip to the most fragile chin in the HW division, best technical striking pared with the worst chin, god is cruel

rip to rondas 7 foot wife

special shout outs go to everyone dumb enough to step into an elevator with 15 fighters, weight limit always a problem with these idiots

and a special rip to the thigh of edmond tarverdyan and his gay ass game of thrones name

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
        Fuck Gall for being a coward.

You got the advantage in every way and u decide to take him down off the bat and choke him

Why not KO the fuck outta punk and be famous forever? Hed def get the Northcut fight if he went out and like head kicked Punk to retardland. He gonna get some bum as a fight pass mainevent after this showing.
        Punk is the one who told dana that he's going to have to wrestle in the cage, then punk goes out gets double legged right off the bat, and doesn't even try to avoid being taken down. You're telling me that makes mickey a coward lol? Mickey fucked him up professionally, CM Punk probably has the worst UFC record in history. He must of scored 0 points across the board.
        Still striking a pose and hitting you with some ill flows that don't even make sense like dykes using dildos!

Comment

gall is a beast, punk shouldve expected him going for a takedown right away. Everyone including robins mom predicted this. RIP cm punk fans

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0XUTwmd5mg"]Fabricio Werdum Flying Side Kick - YouTube[/ame]

that liu kang flying kick from werdum though

Comment

Mickey Gal is going to get wrecked against any semi-decent fighter.

He better not get ahead of himself. Even Sage will put him through hell if he can't get it to the ground.

Comment

Mickey Gal is going to get wrecked against any semi-decent fighter.

He better not get ahead of himself. Even Sage will put him through hell if he can't get it to the ground.

Comment

Rockhold vs Jacare set for a fight night Australia in November.

Comment

UFC can't release Punk. Bellator will quickly snatch and get instant 4 mil views.

Punk is a novelty, but novelty sells..
                    TDE

sigpic

Comment

Ufc trying to push luke rockhold as far as they can away from the title lmfao

Jacare gonna destroy this dude

Comment

if jacare beats luke, bisping or henderson should just hand over the belt

those 2 cant do shit against anyone in the top 5 imo

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

arent both retiring after that fight? it was be the perfect ending to either winner imo

plus TRT free Hendo wasn't been doing so well

Bisping would give any top 5 fighter a fight but i doubt he will win most of the time

Gegard ftw

Comment

weidman vs yoel romero at 205

should be dope as some hell
                            Originally posted by Eriko
                            you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by danmcfart View Post
                              arent both retiring after that fight? it was be the perfect ending to either winner imo

plus TRT free Hendo wasn't been doing so well

Bisping would give any top 5 fighter a fight but i doubt he will win most of the time

Gegard ftw
                              bisping has never beat anyone in the top 5, he beat luke by luck, got murked completely the first time they fought

anderson deosnt count cause anderson is in his 40s plus bisping was ko'd during the fight

only hendo is retiring after the fight from what i read

Comment

Nick Diaz vs Donald Cerrone in the works for 205

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X