General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Dan Henderson vs Michael Bisping is confirmed!

No date yet.

Comment

YESSSS

Comment

most retarded match up ever

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

fight makes no fuking sense

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

I told you guys UFC was going full retard

Jacare, Romero, Rockhold and Weidman watching this shit like

Comment

How is that going full retard?

Rockhold just got knocked tf out by Bisping, Rockhold fucked Weidman up, Jacare is a punk bitch and turned the fight down.

Bisping wants the fight. Henderson obviously wants the fight. If Henderson wins it will be the greatest retirement of one of the greatest fighters of all time.

Bisping/Henderson 2 sells more than all 4 of the dudes you mentioned. Bisping loses all of those fights. At least give him possible revenge for the knock out, and even more so give Dan Henderson the last chance to get the UFC belt.

Comment

jacare had knee surgery and didnt want to take luke on short notice

jacare def getting screwed

Comment

First off Dan Henderson is not ranked in the top ten (13)

Secondly choosing your opponent is weak whether its Bendo, Melvin Guillard, Fedor, Conor, Bisping or whoever

Thirdly Bisping did not want to fight Dan Henderson until he won the belt. He is on record recently as saying that he didn't care for it and it would make no sense since Dan is an old man so Bisping is sounding like a real bitch right now.

Fourthly Dan Henderson is 3-6 coming off a win of an unranked MW whose last fight was a loss at WW. If he wants a title shot maybe he should beat somebody in the top 10 first.

Lastly I don't own or have shares in UFC so I don't care about who will sell more. The UFC wants to be seen as a legitimate sports organization and have long criticized other promotions for having freak shows, irrelevant (to the tile) matchups and ignoring rankings so they are being scrutinized under the same stance they took.

That's why its a joke and full retard. This is not about late replacement or saving a card. So they don't get a pass. They have more than enough legitimate contenders with more than enough time to prepare.

I guess Miocic's (C) next defence should be against Struve (13) so that Miocic could get his win back and Struve could get a title shot lmao.

Comment

real badman shooting on sight goodamn

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                      Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                      claudia bean joanna first three rounds dont give a fuck wht no one says

that was an actually robbery wtf
                      BBJ SCORE CARD
                      Claudia

10 10 10 8 8 = 46
                      JJ Champion
                      9 9 9 10 10 = 47

unless 80 strikes to 4 isnt a 10-8
                      10 - 8 rounds dont exist in this world

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                        claudia bean joanna first three rounds dont give a fuck wht no one says

that was an actually robbery wtf
                        BBJ SCORE CARD
                        Claudia

10 10 10 8 8 = 46
                        JJ Champion
                        9 9 9 10 10 = 47

unless 80 strikes to 4 isnt a 10-8
                        10 - 8 rounds dont exist in this world
                        They do. Happens in boxing. When a fighter gets knocked down, automatic 1 point deduction.

I think it's possible in MMA if the fighter knocks down his opponent multiple times and assumed control and top position for most of the round..
                        TDE

sigpic

Comment

bbj trollin, he knows theres 10-8s

Comment

10 -8s are the same as unicorns

Comment

Round 5 was a legit argument for a 10-7, tbh.

Comment

If claudia had any type of cardio she could beat joanna

Joanna dont got to much ko power

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X