General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Even if it wasn't Aldo though before 200, McGregor is champion Aldo just lost if Aldo doesn't get his immediate rematch vs Conor at very least it should have been Conor vs Edgar.

You can't be a "champion" and literally leave the division without defending the belt once. I totally get Aldo pulls out of fights it's a hard sell, blah, blah, blah, but Frankie was there too.

McGregor should have been forced to fight at 145 after the first Diaz fight if not strip him of the belt.

But, no can't do anything that will upset the cash cow.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
      Don Frye vs Yoshihiro

Was dope. I forgot about that one.
      shogun's whole tournament run is the reason why hes a legend, did it at the age of 24? IIRC its impressive as fuck

beat overeem,rampage, lil nog, and that one BJJ dude

Comment

Pride was fake though.

The referees wore earpieces.

Comment

Pride was fake though.

that eddie bravo shit

Comment

Pride still best organization of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Rader View Post
              Pride was fake though.

that eddie bravo shit
              In an interview on Wrestling Observer Radio, Sonnen had plenty to say when it came to Silva’s dominating years in Japan,

“Well, I outed him many years ago for those fights in Japan being fake. I was the first one to ever come out and go, “Time out guys, that referee is wearing an earpiece…these matches aren’t real” And as soon as I said that, and I knew guys who had been in the locker room, I had teammates that fought over there. The promoter comes in with ten grand in cash and tells you how this match is going to go. But I was the first one to out him, and as soon as I outed him publicly, I then got support; whether it was Goodridge or Coleman or Frye. They all came out and were like “Yeah, Chael’s right. These were fixed.” So it is what it is, but the guy wasn’t a champion and I’m speaking out of anger, this whole thing came out of anger. I’m a struggling fighter sitting on my couch watching this guy pretending to win fights, and it pissed me off.”

Chael >>>>

Comment

yeee pride is known for some fights being fixed, Mark coleman took a dive in a fight (forgot which one but it was against some japanese dude)

regardless, entertaining as fuck, plus presentation was on a grand scale that hyped up each fight

back then, UFC looked ghetto af, plus nothing but douchbag tapout shirts

Comment

yeee pride is known for some fights being fixed, Mark coleman took a dive in a fight (forgot which one but it was against some japanese dude)

regardless, entertaining as fuck, plus presentation was on a grand scale that hyped up each fight

Takada.

It was entertaining. I'm not saying it was fake (aside what we know), but there was a lot of questionable shit going on. I think Rampage said something about certain fights being fixed.

Chael makes some good points, but it can never be proven. No fighter wants to be known as "that guy".

Comment

Takada.

It was entertaining. I'm not saying it was fake (aside what we know), but there was a lot of questionable shit going on. I think Rampage said something about certain fights being fixed.

Chael makes some good points, but it can never be proven. No fighter wants to be known as "that guy".
                    I remember when chael did his whole rant

I was like " yea why the fuck do they wear ear peices " lmao

Opened my eyes to the fuckery that was right infront of me

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post

Takada.

I remember when chael did his whole rant

I was like " yea why the fuck do they wear ear peices " lmao

Opened my eyes to the fuckery that was right infront of me
                      [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh_eO2QoeCM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh_eO2QoeCM[/ame]

I watched this again yesterday, shit had me dying.

Chael is the man.

Comment

Lmfaoo

Chael surpasses all

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Chael's quotes from 1 interview shit on McNuggets entire career.

Comment

Decent priced(compared to average) UFC 205 tickets if anyone is wanting any

http://www.stubhub.com/ufc-tickets-u...sort=price+asc

Starting at $783
                            [MENTION=8767]Crow42[/MENTION]

Comment

Lmao thats damn near a grand in canadian

Smh first new york and now maybe las vegas with rousey too

Im getting at fucked every event I plan to go to

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                                Lmao thats damn near a grand in canadian

Smh first new york and now maybe las vegas with rousey too

Im getting at fucked every event I plan to go to

These are the worst possible tickets too. I'd buy them if I didn't have some already. Lol

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X