Is Paris Dennard an Uncle Tom ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is Paris Dennard an Uncle Tom ?

rich blacks commit more crime than poor whites and poor whites score higher on standardized tests than rich blacks
    Originally posted by Justice
    I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

Look at India, those in the lower classes have higher crime rates.

Comment

Lmao how'd I know Robin would be saying some retarded shit.

Comment

Originally posted by txtc View Post
          rich blacks commit more crime than poor whites and poor whites score higher on standardized tests than rich blacks
          That would depend on the sort of crime.

there's probably a lot more rich black people who live normal lives goign to work, then back to their loving family than there is poor white people riding in a pickup truck not drinking, shooting up pills, or beating their wives.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
            Lmao how'd I know Robin would be saying some retarded shit.
            Get off my dick for once, holy fuck dude you got mental issues.

Comment

i shoot up pills everyday

Comment

If chicago or all the other countless examples I can give aren't convincing you poor people naturally commit more crimes than rich people. Then maybe a backed up statistic from the government will.

https://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=5137

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                  American gun violence =/= Combat/war

Won't even entertain those comparisons.
                  The comparison was about the news generating different sympathy levels for different murdered people

Anyway - I actually saw some good articles recently about racial bias in news reporting of violent crimes in America. There have been a few studies where they break it down in statistics. There was a lot of stuff I didn't yet know. Pretty interesting

Good thread Gama

Comment

It's hard to ignore a retard spamming every political thread with the dumbest posts possible.

Comment

• Re: Is Paris Dennard an Uncle Tom ?

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                      It's hard to ignore a retard spamming every political thread with the dumbest posts possible.
                      I feel the exact same way about you since you're incapable of actually talking to someone like a human being. You're like a animal that just lashes out at anything it can. What the fuck happen to you as a child? Were you raped?

Comment

thats a rhetorical question, I don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
                          Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                          American gun violence =/= Combat/war

Won't even entertain those comparisons.
                          The comparison was about the news generating different sympathy levels for different murdered people

Anyway - I actually saw some good articles recently about racial bias in news reporting of violent crimes in America. There have been a few studies where they break it down in statistics. There was a lot of stuff I didn't yet know. Pretty interesting

Good thread Gama
                          But you're comparing national sympathy levels for individual homicides to mass shootings. Obviously those won't add up.

There is racial bias in the media, primarily when it comes to the accused, for sure. And there are plenty of examples you could have used to support that (though it would have been moot because I already agreed) but you chose something that was as irrelevant and unrelated as possible.

Just a very bad comparison is all.

Comment

regardless of wherever you go in the world, blacks commit the most crime, then mestizos/arabs, then whites, then east asians. i guess its all due to international systemic racism and has nothing to do with tens of thousands of years of evolution in radically different environments

Comment

Huh. It seemed you ignored all the previous posts. So, again you just copy what I say and pretend you're creating an original post.

Comment

Originally posted by txtc View Post
                                regardless of wherever you go in the world, blacks commit the most crime, then mestizos/arabs, then whites, then east asians. i guess its all due to international systemic racism and has nothing to do with tens of thousands of years of evolution in radically different environments
                                I don't think it has a thing to do with race. Maybe culture, but not race.

I can take a little jewish boy, raise him in a nice nazy family, and he'll become a nice little nazi boy. Just like I can take a nice nazi boy, raise him in a jewish family, and he'll be a nice jewish boy. Take a black man and throw him in france, and he'll speak like a frenchmen. Throw him somewhere in Africa, and he'll speak quwakatudoluo.

People are products of their environment, and this is why those in poverty commit more crimes or have erratic behavior.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X