Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Is Paris Dennard an Uncle Tom ?

Originally posted by txtc View Post
    youre right, the warrior gene isnt much more prevalent in certain ethnic groups and all ppl are born exactly the same
    That's a false equivalence. An asian is less likely to carry a gene that allows him to handle alcohol better. Arguing that the asian can outdrink the Irish man based on race alone is absurd.

But when it comes to something more complex like crime rate, until you can give me some empirical evidence then you have no argument. Race violence/crime cannot be boiled down to a single gene as of yet. For all we know Whites could be more savage than Blacks, but due to their environments one was more prone to violence because of the lack in resources and information to expand society and culture.

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
      the fuckin' monopoly man?
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacque_Fresco

He started the Venus Project. Probably will go down in the history books unless Trump turns the world into that idiocracy movie.

Comment

@Tag - One thing about that example, everyone is talking about "coming together as Americans" with this shooting and and ringing the patriotism bell about "don't disrespect the flag" .... and this guy keeps hinting about going to war. So my hackles are up as fuck to be honest

You know OJ allegedly killed two people a quarter century ago and I bet anything he's more hated by white America right now than the Las Vegas shooter because he finished serving his time for a different charge

(^^^^ better comparison or no?)

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
          For all we know Whites could be more savage than Blacks, but due to their environments one was more prone to violence because of the lack in resources and information to expand society and culture.
          africans were in africa 60k years before anyone else was anywhere. africa also possesses a majority of the most fertile, resource rich soil in the world while europe is a barren wasteland in comparison. which group never developed a written language, learned how to farm or invented the wheel and which one created the entirety of the modern world and sailed the seven seas, climbed the highest mountain etc. what might this lead one to believe about these two groups of people?
          Originally posted by Justice
          I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
              @Tag - One thing about that example, everyone is talking about "coming together as Americans" with this shooting and and ringing the patriotism bell about "don't disrespect the flag" .... and this guy keeps hinting about going to war. So my hackles are up as fuck to be honest

You know OJ allegedly killed two people a quarter century ago and I bet anything he's more hated by white America right now than the Las Vegas shooter because he finished serving his time for a different charge

(^^^^ better comparison or no?)
              The coming together as American things is stupid imo. Because it almost always means "stand beside white people", which is inherently problematic. I haven't seen that being used in response to the Vegas shootings, but I've seen in plenty with the NFL stuff. Only thing I've seen with the Vegas stuff is conspiracy and a cry for gun reform.

I've also seen people upset because he wasn't immediately labeled a terrorist. Which is right, he shouldn't be because even to this point I don't think they've found any evidence to support political/religious goals so he wouldn't fall into that group. Did the media opt to not call him a terrorist because they wanted to be factual? Probably not. But I think it's more helpful to call for them to stop profiling people with inaccurate titles than to call for them to be inaccurate with everyone.

You're probably right about OJ being more hated. Though that is probably still linked to him skating a murder he pretty obviously (even at the time) did. It's ironic because OJ, according to many, was trying to distance himself from his skin color before that happened. I don't feel anything for/about OJ. I felt bad for how far he fell from where he could have been, but no anger or resentment.

It's hard for people to hate that way anymore. If this same shooting happened in the 90's everyone would despise this killer the way they loathed someone like Mcveigh. But with all the conspiracy and false flag allegations most of the hate goes immediately to the government as opposed to the perpetrator.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
                For all we know Whites could be more savage than Blacks, but due to their environments one was more prone to violence because of the lack in resources and information to expand society and culture.
                africans were in africa 60k years before anyone else was anywhere. africa also possesses a majority of the most fertile, resource rich soil in the world while europe is a barren wasteland in comparison. which group never developed a written language, learned how to farm or invented the wheel and which one created the entirety of the modern world and sailed the seven seas, climbed the highest mountain etc. what might this lead one to believe about these two groups of people?

If you're really interested in this, then I suggest reading this book
                https://www.pbs.org/gunsgermssteel/

Basically White people had resources available to them that could be used to create new technology. With different groups of white and even asian people advancing in their own ways, then eventually sharign their resources, technology, and most importantly information, you start to understand why European countries and whites in general developed faster than the rest of the world, especially blacks in Africa.

I just want to emphasize this has nothing to do with the race of an individual, but rather the culture, society, and location they are born. It has everything to do with the environment. And until you can give me empirical evidence showing other wise, then again you don't have an argument.

Comment

Also Africans did build the pyramids... in a baron wasteland... literally.

Comment

mmm a pbs article, thinkprogress didnt have anything good? egyptians were totally sub saharan africans

would you consider african culture vs european culture empirical evidence?

Comment

< daps Tag >

Comment

mmm a pbs article, thinkprogress didnt have anything good? egyptians were totally sub saharan africans

would you consider african culture vs european culture empirical evidence?

After I linked you a book explaining why certain civilizations developed faster / more than others, you really think the core point of my argument was that Africa was as developed as europe?

Please go fuck your self because I'm tired of your shit. You're the one who said europeans built civilization in a baron wasteland, so a cute little shot at that is the fact Egyption (who are africans if u didnt know) build pryamids in a literal baron wasteland.

My argument was there are more information and resources available to europeans and asians that weren't to Africans, such as certain types of rocks, minerals, plants, and climates. If you actually cared about educating your self you would of read up on that book or at least said "thanks robin I didn't know that" but no you're just a shitfaced loser who can't engage in a single argument without pulling logical fallacies out his ass and honestly believing he's making a sound argument.

Trump supporters intelligence continues to drop lower and lower. Battlerap + Trump supporters are easily the bottom of the barrel of deplorable.

Comment

mr race is a social construct telling me to educate myself, like pottery. youll turn 14 one day you ugly faggot

Comment

Originally posted by Gama View Post
                            Originally posted by Skandalouz View Post
                            he aint just an Uncle Tom hes an Uncle Wang
                            This is probably funny but I ain't get it
                            watch DFD v Tantrum again my Frenchese brother
                            Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                            we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                            Originally posted by nick216
                            Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Humans Rights, who is ten Times more important that any country's Constitution/Business market Laws tells " There are no authorities that interfere with your right to hold or change your beliefs "
                              Which is why Muslims are 12% of France's population, but make up 70% of their prisoners.

Comment

he aint just an Uncle Tom hes an Uncle Wang
                                This is probably funny but I ain't get it
                                watch DFD v Tantrum again my Frenchese brother
                                " Yo this guy he ain't just an uncle tom, he’s an uncle wong
                                I'ma slap with my drunken palms till you cried of Smashing Pumpkin songs"

Didn't remember this shit at all, my bad Skand
                                Originally posted by Wreckless
                                Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X