Is Paris Dennard an Uncle Tom ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Is Paris Dennard an Uncle Tom ?

youre right, there have never been thousands of studies of children being raised by different race foster parents and then reverting back to the mean of their race
    Originally posted by Justice
    I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

tbf there's a reason why nature vs nurture still exists as a debate. Because neither one is always true.

Comment

Originally posted by txtc View Post
        youre right, there have never been thousands of studies of children being raised by different race foster parents and then reverting back to the mean of their race
        What is the "mean of their race"?

If they were at any point born or raised in a culture contradictory to the one they were raised in later, then that would still be a product of enviroment.

Comment

maybe culture and race are directly related and certain groups of people have certain cultures that prevent those ppl from excelling in civilized cultures. crazy theory but i have a weird feeling there might be something to it

Comment

There's no evidence I know of saying for certain that any race has a genetic influence on their behavior.

Just because you're black and others hate blacks, doesn't mean your behavior is the because of your race. It's because of how others treat you. Still... product of environment.

Comment

the mean of their race means a white kid raised by black parents is likely still gonna score more similar to whites than blacks on his sat and go on to a career field that is majority white and not be a felon

Comment

maybe culture and race are directly related and certain groups of people have certain cultures that prevent those ppl from excelling in civilized cultures. crazy theory but i have a weird feeling there might be something to it
                when you say, a race is a prone to criminal activity. Then that implies genetically they're prone to that sort of behavior regardless of outside influence.

What we both agree on though is culture is prone to things like that. Because da culture is the enviroment, not the individual.

Comment

robin whatever faggot feeling leftist think tank manufactured talking points you tell yourself doesnt make them tru

Comment

the mean of their race means a white kid raised by black parents is likely still gonna score more similar to whites than blacks on his sat and go on to a career field that is majority white and not be a felon
                    You're assuming it's just the parents that mold them and not how they were treated by the school system and society in general

Comment

See my post above this one.

In this case, if you're born white then the people around you may perceive you more positively, so that almost sets a standard for the white boy to uphold. Hence he is treated like a white boy in someways, and as a result does better as a white person would. This is still a product of environment. Other people are influencing your behavior dependent on how you look. That isn't the fault of race, it's the fault of the environment for perceiving you such a way.

Comment

youre right, the warrior gene isnt much more prevalent in certain ethnic groups and all ppl are born exactly the same

Comment

robin whatever faggot feeling leftist think tank manufactured talking points you tell yourself doesnt make them tru
                          I don't think I've ever heard a leftist mention the concepts of violence being a sympton of poverty or people are a product of their enviroment.

I actually got these concepts from this guy.

Comment

the fuckin' monopoly man?

Comment

Comment

those things are literally 1/2 the leftist playbook

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X