Is Paris Dennard an Uncle Tom ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF? Is Paris Dennard an Uncle Tom ?

Never heard of him in my life but I just watch 10 min ago a shit that blew my mind. This " political commentator " just said that Pence didn't set up this 49ers game departure, then said " Of course he left the stadium because NFL players were disrespecting the US flag and our nation ".

These players are trying to change shit and improve your whole country and make you think, JUST THINK about the US biaised/corrupted justice system/ police system. Pence is acting like he DIDN'T know 49ers, Kapernick team, that kneeled at every game, WONT kneel at this specific game?

To me Pence is disrespecting his country for acting/pretending like this. It's like he is saying " US citizens so dumb, then will believe all this set up bullshit and will stand with me that NFL players are evil people that HATES United States. " and this political commentator is acting the same, so disrespectfull against people that should LEARN something about his political knowledge, not manipulate people that ain't know shit about logical and common sense.

WTF the fuck is wrong with you Paris !? My Country is the only reason you got this Name and you are puting dirt on it with non sense bullshit ! Fuck you Oncle Tom !
    Originally posted by Wreckless
    Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Re: Is Paris Dennard an Uncle Tom ?

Mike Pence >>

Comment

100% sure Moose ain't a Pence supporter because Moose is living in the real world

Comment

Comment

Hahaha what about this Paris Dennard !? Already heard about him?

Comment

I respect Pence's right to protest, I just don't think a football game is the appropriate time or place.

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
              I respect Pence's right to protest, I just don't think a football game is the appropriate time or place.
              I agree with that, 100%. I have a problem with the way to promote " Pence walkout ". He is acting like it was a natural proud reaction to protest when he saw 49ers players kneel when EVEROBODY in the world know he knew and set up all this shit. Why go there when he already knew they will kneel and then acting like " THEY ARE DISSRESPECTING MY COUNTRY! I LOVE MY COUNTRY! I CAN'T STAY HERE ! " like NFL players protest was against the country not to improve it.

And I think this is wrong to do this, in that way.

Comment

Serious question, why do you care? I literally had no idea he said this, hell I had to google his name. Who cares? Probably not many in America. Yet, some guy from France is the first reporting it.

Pence has just as much right to walk out as they do to kneel. Who gives a fuck?

Comment

Also Miami Dolphins were forced to stand, maybe he thought the other teams owners would do the same?

Doubt it, I forget only one side to the coin.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                    Serious question, why do you care? I literally had no idea he said this, hell I had to google his name. Who cares? Probably not many in America. Yet, some guy from France is the first reporting it.

Pence has just as much right to walk out as they do to kneel. Who gives a fuck?
                    Did'nt know " Idgaf " " who cares? " " why you cares " are valids point to answer to a random question. Won't waste your time by asking you questions don't worry about it

Comment

I was being sarcastic tbh, since that's the overwhelming response to those kneeling in the NFL.

Also don't care if Pence went to/left the game. Only thing that's annoying is that he did mention before the game to the media pool he might leave early. So it is likely he planned on doing this to further illustrate that he doesn't support the NFL protests. But that's not what bothers me, what bothers me is the tax dollars that went to secret service to secure the stadium and surrounding areas knowing full well it was just a stunt and he wouldn't be staying.

People can protest however/whenever they want so long as I don't have to foot the bill for the "side" I don't personally support.

Comment

Also Miami Dolphins were forced to stand, maybe he thought the other teams owners would do the same?

Fuck Miami Dolphins owner, such a bitch. Forced players to stand against their will/beliefs, except in China/Russia/I don't know anywhere it could be possible. What a shame ! AND this is ridiculous because everybody knows what they are thinking for real, they stands for protesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Gama View Post

Fuck Miami Dolphins owner, such a bitch. Forced players to stand against their will/beliefs, except in China/Russia/I don't know anywhere it could be possible. What a shame ! AND this is ridiculous because everybody knows what they are thinking for real, they stands for protesting.
                          They have to follow rules? What the fuck is this the USSR?

Comment

Originally posted by Gama View Post

It's a private company. Just like any other job.

Just like your job. You probably have a whole rulebook you're supposed to follow at work. You can absolutely protest against those rules, but being an employee they also have the right to reprimand/discipline you for breaking rules.

I don't think the players should be punished, and I think it reflects poorly on the teams if they decide to do so. But that doesn't eliminate the fact that these players are employees of the team and the employer absolutely has the right to implement/enforce rules.

**edit**

Not any other job, not every business is private. But you get the point.

Comment

Sad that needed to be explained.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X