ITT: you post your own cringe worthy stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ITT: you post your own cringe worthy stories

was like 9-10 I got on the boat swing at a carnival even tho my mom told me not to...about 2 swings in i start cryin for them to stop the shit n the mufukka start smirkin at me instead of stoppin so i had to start callin for my mom...where ever she was I was already four swings in b4 she got the ride stopped..people were mad n talkin shit or whatever but I didnt giv a fuk cuz me first, but I was embarrassed for my mom n mad that I involved her in that, had to cry out the rest of those tears first tho, cock sukkers nearly killed me
    தமிழ் nigga இயக்கங்கள்

Comment

Thread delivered IMO
      Originally posted by Johno
      Anthony I got a serial killer mentality
      show you the fine line between assault
      and full out brutality
      I butcher small animals
      just to learn about anatomy
      I go to the school of hard knocks
      maybe ill take you to the academy

Comment

that actually hapn to a friend of mine I was smart enuff to be too much of a bitch to get on

thats the only cringe worthy thing I ever been a part of imo the nigga mom had the nerve to ask me why i didnt get the ride stopped
        தமிழ் nigga இயக்கங்கள்

Comment

story never happed
          தமிழ் nigga இயக்கங்கள்

Comment

Originally posted by Prius Trad View Post
            story never happed
            Prius Trad doesn't even exist.
            sigpic
            Professional amount-of-jellybeans-in-a-jar guesser.

Negging your alts since 2013

Comment

Lmao trad still traumatized to this day

Comment

One time after a night of drinking, me and 2 friends decided to swim to this island, maybe half a mile across the water from where we ended up parking. The island we swam too had nothing on it other than a couple dead ass trees and beach shrubbery. Approximately 3 minutes into this swim, I already realized it was a terrible fucking idea because it was 7a.m.-ish and we've been up drinking all night, dehydrated, swimming across fucking salt water like drunken idiots. One of my friends can't fuckin swim for shit, so my other friend (who is honestly probably a robot or some shit, i'm still not sure) puts him on his back and swims the both of them to the island. MOTHERFUCKER BEAT ME THERE SWIMMING FOR TWO PEOPLE. Anyways, we get to the island, mad as fuck we didn't bring any water bottles with clean water. I complain about how I'm not swimming back and I wanna take a nap on the island and die of heat exhaustion when the sun comes up. My idiot, non-swimming friend just stumbles around drunk. And my robot friend looks back across the water, spots a canoe at a hotel, swims back, secures said canoe, rescues us, and we wonder around the other little islands nearby with our newly-acquired canoe.

Pro tip: If you look at something across a body of water and say "Yeah, I can probably swim to that," you can't. And if you do, tie a water bottle to your body or something. Or have a robot friend save you with a canoe.
                sigpic
                Professional amount-of-jellybeans-in-a-jar guesser.

Negging your alts since 2013

Comment

I went to a house party and got wasted off of scotch, was a complete mess, put a frozen pizza in the oven while in the plastic wrap. Shit catches on fire while im trying to get this girl. I end up puking and falling all over this bitch.

at this point its 1am

Im passed out in the back yard. Everyone gets this idea to spray sun tan lotion on me. I wake up ,cause a scene and run up to dudes spar room to crash, i lock the door n sleep.

What i dident even realize was some one followed me in the room, waited till i feel asleep and sprayef me with sun tan lotion again.

Long story short, i threw a huge plant through a window and dont get invited out much

Comment

love drinking
                    mean girls.mp3

maybe columbo or adrian monk knows

Comment

dam jduging from that story isucj made out with my ex and her roommate on the same night
                      mean girls.mp3

maybe columbo or adrian monk knows

Comment

Originally posted by Xplisit View Post
                        Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                        Originally posted by nick216 View Post
                        i spilled a whole bowl of kief the other day and literally almost cried. spilling the kief and almost crying about it are both cringeworthy
                        I was dabbing the last of my oil into my bong last night end burned my finger. It wouldnt have been so bad if I had stopped there, but I had also been drinking and decided to grind up more weed. Because of the severe burn on my finger I ended up dropping my grinder and spilling all the weed/months worth of keef onto the floor.

I spent the rest of the night crying and trying to salvage what I could
                        When I was like 15 I had a steamroller my homie made out of a pvc pipe , using a socket for a bowl lmao. Anyways, we cleaned out my glass pieces one day when I was about to get locked up for awhile and me and my buddy smoked a fat ass bowl of resin. I was high as fuck and thought I was seeing things when the bowl started sinking into the pvc pipe, so I laughed and asked my friend if he saw it and went to grab the bowl to show him what I meant and it was indeed sinking into the melted pvc because we had been smoking the res bowl for like 30 minutes lmao. Burnt the fuck out myself. I had no fingerprints on my index and part of my thumb for awhile haha
                        those things rip like no other. we had one called "the great white hope"
                        Never forget, im the nigga that keeps the hoes panties wet

OTBVX

Comment

in 10th grade we got a new kid in class. dude was so fucking quiet and awkward, we were nice af to him and tried to get him in "the group" so to speak. this one time at lunch break I tell this trippy idea of how I wanna adopt like 40 newborn midgets and live in the woods, sheltering them from reality, having them as my slaves and letting them think I'm god (since they wouldn't have seen a grown human being, thinking I'm twice as big HE GOTTA BE GOD YO)

Everyone was dying laughing except this new quiet awkward fag, kinda rubbed me the wrong way that he couldn't even fake-laugh to get in the group

so I tell the same story to my boy who wasn't there outside of class like an hour later and he goes "u didn't tell that story in front of *new kid*, right? you know his mom got some kind of growth deficiency disease, like a midget right?"

not my smoothest moment
                          Originally posted by frank rizzo
                          yea im bored gonna go eat dinner have fun clenching your jaw with bug eyes tonight you fag

Comment

memphis wins

Comment

wow at notsure returning from the dead just to get killed again rip
                              Originally posted by Notsure
                              [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

trying to sike my self up to share a tale from the dark past

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X