ITT: you post your own cringe worthy stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ITT: you post your own cringe worthy stories

Majority of the shit i do is cringeworthy too much stuff to name but most recently is prob

Originally posted by Notsure
    [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Originally posted by anthony6087 View Post
      He kicked me out of his house but all my shit was still in there had to go back later that day to pick up my car, top 5 worst moments of my life ez
      you had to go in the house to get a car? and you woke up so drunk you thought a tv was a toilet? 2/10 fake story

Comment

my friend beat me at 1v1 cus he was callin bitch fouls and i took a shit in his house and didnt flush. then i took his mother out for a nice steak dinner and never called her back

Comment

Originally posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
          Originally posted by anthony6087 View Post
          He kicked me out of his house but all my shit was still in there had to go back later that day to pick up my car, top 5 worst moments of my life ez
          you had to go in the house to get a car? and you woke up so drunk you thought a tv was a toilet? 2/10 fake story
          I was half asleep and drunk af I wasn't conscious, idk if you know but cars usually come with keys. Too much to make up IMO
          Originally posted by Johno
          Anthony I got a serial killer mentality
          show you the fine line between assault
          and full out brutality
          I butcher small animals
          just to learn about anatomy
          I go to the school of hard knocks
          maybe ill take you to the academy

Comment

i spilled a whole bowl of kief the other day and literally almost cried. spilling the kief and almost crying about it are both cringeworthy
            Never forget, im the nigga that keeps the hoes panties wet

OTBVX

Comment

on halloween once i dressed up in a shark suit and apparently made out with a really fat girl when i was blacked out

some remember me rationalizing it by saying i was a shark and she was a whale or something
              mean girls.mp3

maybe columbo or adrian monk knows

Comment

Originally posted by nick216 View Post
                i spilled a whole bowl of kief the other day and literally almost cried. spilling the kief and almost crying about it are both cringeworthy
                I was dabbing the last of my oil into my bong last night end burned my finger. It wouldnt have been so bad if I had stopped there, but I had also been drinking and decided to grind up more weed. Because of the severe burn on my finger I ended up dropping my grinder and spilling all the weed/months worth of keef onto the floor.

I spent the rest of the night crying and trying to salvage what I could
                Originally posted by Eriko
                you dont have a sig

Comment

check the massive burn on my finger print

Originally posted by Eriko
                  you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                    I was dabbing the last of my oil into my bong last night end burned my finger. It wouldnt have been so bad if I had stopped there, but I had also been drinking and decided to grind up more weed. Because of the severe burn on my finger I ended up dropping my grinder and spilling all the weed/months worth of keef onto the floor.

thats rough man. kief is the best tbh
                    Never forget, im the nigga that keeps the hoes panties wet

OTBVX

Comment

About a month ago me my friend and some girls we know were out and went back to one of theirs to drink and watch a movie. I ended up with a huge glass for some reason and fucked up mixing a drink in it or something, drank it too fast, was already drunk when I got there etc. Ended up getting blackout drunk and appraently headbutted the TV in the front room and getting in a heated argument with the girls roommate because he likes coldplay or something, then went for a piss and pretty much just soaked the floor. the next day me chest produced enough heat to power all the lights in new york for a good few hours iirc.

also got blackout drunk and got with a really fat ugly scouse girl my friend (the girl in the above story but not the one whho's house it was because pissing on somebody's floor and feeling up their 3/10 friends is a bit much) knows but there's not as much warm chest as only about 3 people i know know about it and i'm taking that secret to the grave
                      I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

and the whole faceplanting onto the pavement and saying it was gypsies to my roommate thing but i've wrote that story before and i cba typing it again.
                        I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post

Comment

ive been poked in the eye by my friends dick and ate ass during a 3sum fuck with me
                            Originally posted by Notsure
                            [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

lmao either yall have some fucked up lives or can get book deals right now iah

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
                                ive been poked in the eye by my friends dick and ate ass during a 3sum fuck with me
                                Lmfao
                                Originally posted by Johno
                                Anthony I got a serial killer mentality
                                show you the fine line between assault
                                and full out brutality
                                I butcher small animals
                                just to learn about anatomy
                                I go to the school of hard knocks
                                maybe ill take you to the academy

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse