ITT: you post your own cringe worthy stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ITT: you post your own cringe worthy stories

Audio battle w/ roddy nd trying to rap w/ my friends when I was in middle school arguably my most embarrassing moments

Thank god all vids have been destroyed since

Comment

I married a stripper and tried to make an honest woman outta her for a year so that was pretty cringeworthy. Lol bitch got fired from every real job she tried to hold for dressing too slutty.

Comment

lmfao thats gangst
        Originally posted by Notsure
        [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

ive never done anything cringe worth in my life

Comment

Bc ur so fat nd mushy u physically can't cringe or bc uve never done anything embarrassing?

Real question

Comment

pretty sure i said this before but a few years back we were drinkin in my friends's house and i was twisted drunk, knocked over a lamp and broke it. friend's mom comes downstairs and asked what happened and i told her to fuck off and started callin her a fat bitch
              http://www.ybig.ie/forum/uploads/280...qhZ1o_c2PM.jpg

Comment

just spent over 8 MINUTES cooking dinner and it tastes horrible bruce forgive me
                I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

Originally posted by Breh View Post
                  Bc ur so fat nd mushy u physically can't cringe or bc uve never done anything embarrassing?

Real question
                  holy christ
                  [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Lmaooo I remember that story too

Comment

I madeout with that rosie chick after vincey bled in her mouth at that rave in feb but ya ive nade out with chicks not long after my friends and whatnot have busted in girls mouths w.e :jimmyknees:

Comment

One night at the club I was trying to get this chick to go home with me and a real close buddy swooped in late and got her to go home with him instead. I was drunk and fucking livid. We were rolling about 10 deep that night, and we'd always walk home after last call. It was about a 20 minute walk and about halfway home their was an overpass we'd stop to piss beside if we needed to en route. I was near the back of the group while my buddy and the girl were near the front. A couple guys stopped to piss, so the group stopped. My buddy and the girl started making out against the overpass railing which made me start to rage. I needed to piss too, but instead of going down the side to hide, I just started pissing on my buddies leg. I got a solid 5-6 seconds of pissing in before he noticed. He started to chase me, I turned around trying to tuck my dick away while I ran and pissed all over myself. A cop cruiser pulled up, watching me piss myself running. The arresting officers were a staff sergeant and a cadet. The cadet was my cousin who was trying to impress his boss after newly being hired, so he put me in the drunk tank. Instead of letting me go in the morning, he made me stay in the tank all weekend for embarrassing him. I spent about 40 hours in my piss covered clothes. Even worse, my buddy is now married to that girl, they have two kids and I have to see them all the time.

Comment

I told everybody in chat that i was getting offline.....so i just turned chat off and started lurkin
                          Originally posted by Wreckless
                          I would have rather been black than an orphan
                          https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

Originally posted by Roddy View Post
                            I told everybody in chat that i was getting offline.....so i just turned chat off and started lurkin
                            come back u fag

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                              Originally posted by nick216 View Post
                              i spilled a whole bowl of kief the other day and literally almost cried. spilling the kief and almost crying about it are both cringeworthy
                              I was dabbing the last of my oil into my bong last night end burned my finger. It wouldnt have been so bad if I had stopped there, but I had also been drinking and decided to grind up more weed. Because of the severe burn on my finger I ended up dropping my grinder and spilling all the weed/months worth of keef onto the floor.

I spent the rest of the night crying and trying to salvage what I could
                              When I was like 15 I had a steamroller my homie made out of a pvc pipe , using a socket for a bowl lmao. Anyways, we cleaned out my glass pieces one day when I was about to get locked up for awhile and me and my buddy smoked a fat ass bowl of resin. I was high as fuck and thought I was seeing things when the bowl started sinking into the pvc pipe, so I laughed and asked my friend if he saw it and went to grab the bowl to show him what I meant and it was indeed sinking into the melted pvc because we had been smoking the res bowl for like 30 minutes lmao. Burnt the fuck out myself. I had no fingerprints on my index and part of my thumb for awhile haha
                              sigpic
                              Professional amount-of-jellybeans-in-a-jar guesser.

Negging your alts since 2013

Comment

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X