DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

I have had experience reporting to the cops, they generally want to focus on who is the perp. In this situation, the girls are the victims.

Comment

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

i c

i'm pretty sure that in cases of the guy groomin em to get pix its on Him

The girls made no secret of bein underrage dude
      "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
      - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
      - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

Let's try not to blame the victims, here. That is literally only helping pedophiles like him.

Comment

Originally posted by gorrin View Post
          I have had experience reporting to the cops, they generally want to focus on who is the perp. In this situation, the girls are the victims.
          Are you 18+ ??

Comment

im thinkin we might need to start a file on this wassup character too
            Originally posted by Purple
            This place isn't your personal hugbox.
            Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
            Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
            :boosieguns:

Comment

Originally posted by Wassup View Post
              Are you 18+ ??
              Yes. At the time I was involved w him I was under 18.

Comment

Lol it sounds like iam on his side but nop iam a law student so i got a lil excited and tried to built his defense.

My bad

Comment

Originally posted by Marc Doubt View Post
                  im thinkin we might need to start a file on this wassup character too
                  Comin for the guy who asked a traumatized girl "what that pussy looks like?"

Comment

Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned

Comment

Too many fucking guys in this thread have been making disparaging and sexual comments about women who were abused as girls... and people wonder why victims dont speak out or report smh

Comment

Knowin how authorities roll(they are pretty much the same around the world) with the amout of work they got and sometimes minimal resources they only take serious shit like this when theres alot of noise.

So tryin to make all the other girls report him is a good start

Comment

I feel helpless / useless and that makes me angry

Comment

just call the cops on him durrr

Comment

Too many fucking guys in this thread have been making disparaging and sexual comments about women who were abused as girls... and people wonder why victims dont speak out or report smh

Tellin for a man perspective alot of guys are frustrated they werent blessed with the ability to bag beatiful women so they feel like some of these women deserve to be raped for being teasers and only givin it up for the blessed ones even if they are jerks.

Yes its a sick world.

From the girls perspective heres my 2cents,some of those underaged girls feel shame and guilty too cause they pretend to be older to feel more actractive.

Do you agree with that or am i reaching?

Comment

There are a lot of factors at play, making women feel responsible for the violence inflicted on them

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X