DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Originally posted by SpadeCooley View Post
    I'd like to talk fitness.
    Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo some1 needs to slap this man back to reality

Comment

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Fucking hell Mast, you've gone back from being a sociopath to just pathetic. It's like if HH Holmes had started knocking on people's doorbells and running away.
      Originally posted by ILL4
      Yes I think other girls have nice assholes but would I eat them? Hell naw. Lol

Comment

He deserves to die seriously
        Originally posted by Notsure
        [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Originally posted by Craig
          spade... browser...

step away.
          is that ur account??

:eriko:
          Originally posted by SockFucker
          listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Craig
            Originally posted by Breh123 View Post
            I'd like to talk fitness.
            Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo some1 needs to slap this man back to reality

almost as funny as u talkin fitness

Comment

Mast reddit account found. You're welcome.

https://m.reddit.com/search?q=Theforceds

Comment

"kpopfap"

Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

Dunno though, that guy claims to have been at The Great American Bash 1989 for his birthday. I know Mast is a known bullshitter but still...
                  Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

"Gorgeous isn't even the word. Sexy. Hot. Ugh. I wish I had more people to talk Clara with."

Ugh is Mast af
                    "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                    - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                    - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

i dont remember mast bein a wrestle fag tho
                      - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                      - The Joker

Comment

Yeah, no way was Mast a pro-wres head, otherwise we'd have had 50,000 word posts by him about why New Japan is the greatest thing in recorded history.

Comment

eg Turney: MIMP 4 Full Album by DarkGospel in Megturney
                          [–]theforceds 4 points 4 days ago

Why are you acting like it's entitlement? Jesus Christ. Are we not allowed opinions? Are we not allowed to exercise free thought? Do you think we all have to bow and accept everything given to us as amazing just because it's Meg? Meg herself probably doesn't even believe that. She's a reasonable person.

Scroll through that album. They're all nearly identical. It's honestly true. Why can't we have issue with that? Nobody's saying the pics aren't hot, of course they are, but why have an album of 40 pics where 35 of them look identical? Just take a handful of pics. It seems like a waste.

Meg can do whatever the fuck she wants. She isn't beholden to us. She owes us nothing. That doesn't mean we forfeit the right to speak. You have the right to say a free sample of cheese tastes bad, you know.
                          - T.S. Eliot

- The Joker

Comment

thats mast af tho
                            - T.S. Eliot

- The Joker

Comment

He got posts on killermovies abt wrestlin too
                              - T.S. Eliot

- The Joker

Comment

this guy is everywhere @ once wtf

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X