DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

switched around primary and additional usergroups

*shrugs*
    Originally posted by SockFucker
    listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

gwame causing problems and then rushing in to save the day

anything for acclaim
      Originally posted by Bnas
      good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
      whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Originally posted by SockFucker
        listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Eriko
          ur up to something fishy gwame, dont plaiceoy with me. :eriko:
          Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

Originally posted by Gwame View Post
            switched around primary and additional usergroups

*shrugs*
            im still locked up like akon and get tipsy like j kwon

Comment

i write bars like mast collects bras
              he pesterin for nudes like he hungry and needs food
              rj to the mast what a catastrophe, marinara dick to battle rap casualty

ALSO, why did mast get fired from don't flop? someone gimme deets?

Comment

don't quit your day job

just tell everything you know about the mast and keep it pushin

Comment

Originally posted by -80- View Post
                  [The Mast] was openly against sexism/misogyny/objectifying women, then it came out that he asked some groupie to wear a low cut top at the next event for him. I wouldn't usually care, but if you followed him on Twitter you would know how strong his views were against that shit. When he was outed (by a screenshot) he turned into the biggest cunt, blocked a load of DF people and staff then openly started bashing anything we did. He was completely negatively outspoken on the whole issue with Daylyt not being able to come over from the US, like he knew everything about UK customs and how to run an events company, that was the final straw for Eurgh. He would also purposely go against what everyone else liked, just to be 'different', it was so annoying.
                  also, what fake blanco said
                  good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                  whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Originally posted by BrowseR View Post
                    [The Mast] was openly against sexism/misogyny/objectifying women, then it came out that he asked some groupie to wear a low cut top at the next event for him. I wouldn't usually care, but if you followed him on Twitter you would know how strong his views were against that shit. When he was outed (by a screenshot) he turned into the biggest cunt, blocked a load of DF people and staff then openly started bashing anything we did. He was completely negatively outspoken on the whole issue with Daylyt not being able to come over from the US, like he knew everything about UK customs and how to run an events company, that was the final straw for Eurgh. He would also purposely go against what everyone else liked, just to be 'different', it was so annoying.
                    also, what fake blanco said
                    What was the screenshot that outed him? does anyone still have it?

messages i got from another forum he found me on when i left KMC:

"I;ve finally found you and now I'm going to get you, my sweet little muffin.

-AC"

"how are you going to "get me"?

YOU SUCK"

"I'm going to reveal all your beautiful little secrets, you little darlingly sweet panda.

-AC"

"I'm going to get you still, my sweetheart.

-AC"

"You're weird."

"You went to that disgusting site, I'll get you, dreampumpkin.

-AC"

"What site"

"that offtopic site, you sack of soup, I'll make you regret everything

-AC"

"Whats wrong with that site? and sack of soup? I am offended."

"You should be because I'm going to get you, because I am Alpha Centauri and people fear me on KMC.

-AC"

then I just ignored him and he went away, not nearly as bad as some girls got it but thats still pretty weird

Comment

Comment

the weird little nicknames are the creepy part in all this
                        I'll b 6 u b 9 tee hee

Comment

rly sad part is that these accts could all jus be alts n makin everythin up but bc its fkin mast its all believable af

Comment

Originally posted by @OfficialSpots View Post
                            the weird little nicknames are the creepy part in all this
                            hi

Comment

hi
                              I'll b 6 u b 9 tee hee

Comment

messages i got from another forum he found me on when i left KMC:

"I;ve finally found you and now I'm going to get you, my sweet little muffin.

-AC"

"how are you going to "get me"?

YOU SUCK"

"I'm going to reveal all your beautiful little secrets, you little darlingly sweet panda.

-AC"

"I'm going to get you still, my sweetheart.

-AC"

"You're weird."

"You went to that disgusting site, I'll get you, dreampumpkin.

-AC"

"What site"

"that offtopic site, you sack of soup, I'll make you regret everything

-AC"

"Whats wrong with that site? and sack of soup? I am offended."

"You should be because I'm going to get you, because I am Alpha Centauri and people fear me on KMC.

-AC"

then I just ignored him and he went away, not nearly as bad as some girls got it but thats still pretty weird
                                What the FUCK. This guy is everything that's wrong with the internet.

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X