DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RAP CRITIC DAVID MASTERS HAS PRETENDED TO BE A WOMAN ONLINE FOR TWO YEARS

Originally posted by FrenchToast View Post
    *makes sucking noises as I kiss your neck, slips fingers into your pussy*
    "Yeah you like that"

Mmmmphohhhyeah.

Comment

At TextBattlemania IIIIII, someone battle me in a Mast bars only clash.
      Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

At TextBattlemania IIIIII, someone battle me in a Mast bra only clash
        Originally posted by Penguin
        the girl was there that i have a crush on but she's in love with Jesus and God
        Originally posted by soDAMcluless
        so keep typing all this bullshit nice and neat, correctly spelled, right puncations etc.. it dont = up to facts

Comment

Definition of a proctor/Kara De Costa
          Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

Fuck it
            Im going to rape the mast
            We're not English - We are Scouse!

Comment

Originally posted by Craig
              Originally posted by -80- View Post
              Originally posted by attention_failures View Post
              Originally posted by BrowseR View Post
              Seeing that he is a sexual predator I'm unsure why you wouldn't want to contribute. Keep digging = the only info we know is what we're told, you can help out with that.

Another Cloud classic thoa.
              I appreciate that. My own experiences are on the same level as the other shit being written about on here if it makes a difference. Unfortunately, the details of my experience are way too specific.

I have every confidence David is reading this thread, and he'd be able to identify me by those details. I don't mean to sound coy. I just generally don't want some psycho who knows who I am and where I live holding a grudge.

If you guys ever decide to go to the police, and want as much evidence as you can get.. I'd be willing to talk to you all through PM.

Not posting publicly though.
              Why don't you contact the police? You should go to the police if you're scared about him finding out who you are because he knows where you live, why be scared of a big nosed cuntface with a body that resembles a 12 yr old ?
              Nigga on the street ur WIFE’S A LEGEND plus she got a NICE COMPLEXION/
              She RIDES ME ENDLESS and her head game ‘rocks my world’ to the NINTH DIMENSION/
              Nigga you 5’11 and if rapmusic.com goes down ur LIFE’S AFFECTED and u’d CRY IN SECONDS/
              Cuz u treat a PRIVATE MESSAGE like a DIAMOND NECKLACE the way u think it’s a PRIZED POSSESSION/
              Nigga quit trying to DRIVE A LEXUS in the RIGHT DIRECTION with a CHRYSLER ENGINE/
              Cuz U aint no FLIGHT ATTENDANT so ur better off getting PILOT LESSONS from the terrorists from 9/11/
              so why u WANNA CHALLENGE this CHOPPA SAVAGE when he PALMS THE RATCHET and could cut u into the SMALLEST FRACTIONS?/
              I got BALLIN STATUS and u the SOFTEST FAGGIT so how can u beat a STRONGER CAPTAIN with more HONOR BADGES than NOSTRADAMUS?/
              imma CROSS EXAMINE this MODERN PLANET PROPAGANDIST on a COLLEGE CAMPUS til the DARKNESS PASSES/
              then like judgekure imma SPARK THE GRANITE like a SCOTTISH CRAFTSMAN and make u TOSS THE SALAD of ROGER RABBI
              you ain't nothing but rap battle CATTLE, look now you gonna see me tattle.
              remind me of Kara DeCosta, see what it cost her, you're an IMPOSTER

be like the Masters kid, wearing his dweeby hat, jerking in his SLEAZY FLAT writing words in CAPS

what have your rhymes even got to do with anything, mindless hip hop PANDERING
              get a grip, leak some shit...
              or be like the mast, you fucking loser OUTCAST.

Comment

Push weight on the block, keep them jonesing like Chilla groupies
                And if you're on a message board with Mast this ain't the first time you've seen a "killer move E's"

Comment

Originally posted by Tay-Z View Post
                  Can't British people get sent to prison for bullying online?

Some of ya'll might wanna chill before you're faces are all over British tabloids, "The Bullies Who Caused Autistic Kid to Commit Suicide".

But fellow Americans, please continue.
                  Listen to this man Hahaha, no but seriously this is fucking hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by SpadeCooley View Post
                    At TextBattlemania IIIIII, someone battle me in a Mast bars only clash.
                    i'll battle you in amassed bars only
                    Originally posted by SockFucker
                    listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SpadeCooley View Post
                      Push weight on the block, keep them jonesing like Chilla groupies
                      And if you're on a message board with Mast this ain't the first time you've seen a "killer move E's"
                      push weight?

he doesn't sell coke, he steals it

i guess you could say he boost yay

Comment

ganik up in here

sup bro !

Comment

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

[MENTION=13899]Craig[/MENTION] add me back to chat my kngeeka @joey

Comment

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

[MENTION=3598]Organik[/MENTION] bruh no lie ur a fuckin faggot

Comment

lol all good

Comment

Originally posted by AJG View Post
                                lol all good
                                try now nh
                                Originally posted by SockFucker
                                listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X