DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RAP CRITIC DAVID MASTERS HAS PRETENDED TO BE A WOMAN ONLINE FOR TWO YEARS

Originally posted by Matt View Post

10x better than [MENTION=4289]Beyond[/MENTION]
    http://i.imgur.com/Y62QXcu.png
    "An environment... perfect for a hustle. But many people are distracted by the puzzle."

Originally posted by Rich Homie Chaunce
    A certain mexican slut who wont be named has decided to fake the funk and lie to his internet friends for like the 10th time in recent months and turned his back on the league.

[MENTION=4289]Buff Freedom[/MENTION] plz respond u goofy bitch why u do this?!?!

Comment

i hope he dies tbh
      Originally posted by Notsure
      [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Someone needs to email this shit to Mast local authorities dude is a fucking predator. Probably doing the same shit still
        http://s10.postimage.org/sph3j9te1/I_SAID_YO.gif

Comment

wasn't there a female battle league called bra straps ?

talk about someone's lane !

Comment

Originally posted by Bookbag Jimmy View Post
            i hope he dies tbh
            Ya, him staying alive is of no benefit to anyone.

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

Originally posted by attention_failures View Post
              I appreciate that. My own experiences are on the same level as the other shit being written about on here if it makes a difference. Unfortunately, the details of my experience are way too specific.

I have every confidence David is reading this thread, and he'd be able to identify me by those details. I don't mean to sound coy. I just generally don't want some psycho who knows who I am and where I live holding a grudge.

If you guys ever decide to go to the police, and want as much evidence as you can get.. I'd be willing to talk to you all through PM.

Not posting publicly though.
              In the same exact boat... Have stories, but nothing that I could prove immediately to be illegal. Let's just say was made to feel very uncomfortable and violated.
              Last edited by layinglow; September 8, 2014, 09:30 PM. Reason: More concise

Comment

couple more and could start a soccer team of mast victims on otbva

Comment

25th harassee should get an otbva tshirt !!

Comment

Originally posted by -80- View Post
                    if you're scared about him finding out who you are because he knows where you live?
                    Literally nobody is scared of this twerp finding out where they live.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig
                      I got BALLIN STATUS and u the SOFTEST FAGGIT so how can u beat a STRONGER CAPTAIN with more HONOR BADGES than NOSTRADAMUS?/
                      [MENTION=28157]-80-[/MENTION]

Rebuttal?

Comment

I do get the being scared to share personal info thing. It's not the I'm scared he may physically hurt me but I've seen how persistent he can be when he wants something. It's freighting. I'm positive he's reading this so I don't want to be TOO specific and the screenshots I have, what little that are that we're saved, can't really be verified. Trust me, I'm digging through my deleted shit on my computer. BUT because there are common deets I think he can't pin point, the way he "cybered" was beyond creepy. From his first account he blasted my phone with his own cyber session of what he wants to do to me. It's not like "if I was there I would lake your panties off". It's:

*makes sucking noises as I kiss your neck, slips fingers into your pussy*
                        "Yeah you like that"

Mmmmphohhhyeah.

EVEN TYPING THAT MADE MY SKIN CRAWL AND HE GOT OFF THAT WAY.

I really want to see if someone has screen shots of it because it's beyond creepy.

Comment

i think wed believe anything at this point
                          "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                          - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                          - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

damn

Comment

Craig confirmed Bender's ghostwriter
                              Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                              we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                              Originally posted by nick216
                              Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X