DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

surprised he's been off the radar this long

figured someone would've found him by now
    Originally posted by SockFucker
    listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

If hes rich thats really not surprising lol

Somebody needs to put him on the Deep Web thats where these weirdos do this type of shit "safely" this guy hollerin at underages on facebook ahahha

This is sad but i broke out laughin u whiteys are fun

Comment

i think hes just misunderstood
        Originally posted by Purple
        This place isn't your personal hugbox.
        Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
        Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
        :boosieguns:

Comment

current Facebook url is https://www.facebook.com/PrimoNotion

however, I can't see it - he has me blocked. Someone I am in contact with has him as a fb friend. Seems there isnt any other info available. Says he is from the uk, little else.

Comment

Sorry, this page isn't available

The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.
            Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned

Comment

Originally posted by gorrin View Post
              current Facebook url is https://www.facebook.com/PrimoNotion

however, I can't see it - he has me blocked. Someone I am in contact with has him as a fb friend. Seems there isnt any other info available. Says he is from the uk, little else.

Were you one of his "Victims"?

Comment

yes

Comment

explain in great detail where he touched you

Comment

july 25

Originally posted by SockFucker
                    listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AmityvilLee View Post
                      Oh shit, that pic was of The Mast, I actually thought it was Poti.
                      Me too sorry poti lmao!
                      I remember cuz eriko called him count dorkula lolz

Comment

Originally posted by gorrin View Post
                        yes

So are you a female?? Dont let this episosode with David blind u about batle rap this comunity got alot of sane fans.

Please go to the main stage forum and introduce urself u will have a warm welcoming.

Consider urself blessed for being introduced to the battle rap world and to make it in the best forum this comunity has: the mighty OTBVA u my lady are double blessed.

PS:Theres alot of females here so u will feel comfortable.

Comment

Wassup providing for the culcha!!
                          Reel them in!!
                          Even if they're used goods!!
                          Wassup is the Reel/realest!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wassup View Post
                            So are you a female?? Dont let this episosode with David blind u about batle rap this comunity got alot of sane fans.

Please go to the main stage forum and introduce urself u will have a warm welcoming.

Consider urself blessed for being introduced to the battle rap world and to make it in the best forum this comunity has: the mighty OTBVA u my lady are double blessed.

PS:Theres alot of females here so u will feel comfortable.
                            Ur such a fuckin retard
                            Originally posted by jdporter
                            Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

wassup fuck off

why are you being so creepy
                              Originally posted by Bnas
                              good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                              Originally posted by Bnas
                              whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X