DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Me tryin to put her on Batle rap is creepier than marc tryin to get David Massa dick details?

#IamDone

Comment

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

i just wanna j off to her story of how she was abused
      Originally posted by Purple
      This place isn't your personal hugbox.
      Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
      Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
      :boosieguns:

Comment

Wassup keep doin u dude
        "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
        - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
        - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

Half th fucks in here drink Haterade 4 breakfast
          "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
          - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
          - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

^^biggest manufacturer and distributor of haterade
            Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned

Comment

Originally posted by Wassup View Post
              Me tryin to put her on Batle rap is creepier than marc tryin to get David Massa dick details?

#IamDone
              Battle rap is creepier than real life bro

Comment

Plenty of fish in the sea!!
                Just look at my picture again!!

Comment

email might be [email protected]

Comment

this is nothing exciting, however i just came across this in my old messages (while looking to see if david had ever mentioned his email address to me by chance) and reading it made me laugh, all things considered.

Comment

post more from the archives
                      Originally posted by Bnas
                      good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                      Originally posted by Bnas
                      whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

^^Lol at the fact that females Join OTBVA just to expose this weirdo.

<OTBVA,more than apreciatin those who can rhyme we also depreciate those who comit crime>

Comment

What im more concerned about is, besides publicly shaming him, what can we do with this information? Can someone suss out the legalities surrounding this and maybe lets get this fucker taken in? Even if it just goes on his record, gods forbid, to help put him away if he assaults someone badly enough to get arrested?

Comment

Whats got me fucked up is the fact that I didn't say anything (besides making an angry fb post and warning a few friends when I found out he was hitting on other underaged girls I knew) because he threatened to ruin my life. Now I see how many women he has used that threat against and - what the fuck is he gonna do? Ruin all our lives? Dude thinks he's Lex Luther or sme shit I s2g

Comment

Originally posted by gorrin View Post
                              Whats got me fucked up is the fact that I didn't say anything (besides making an angry fb post and warning a few friends when I found out he was hitting on other underaged girls I knew) because he threatened to ruin my life. Now I see how many women he has used that threat against and - what the fuck is he gonna do? Ruin all our lives? Dude thinks he's Lex Luther or sme shit I s2g
                              He's obsessed with comics and has 70 alter egos and personalities!!
                              He already is a super hero!!
                              He needs a name.
                              If-They're-Young-I'm-Sprung Man

Or something shorter.

Comment

what that pussy lookin like tho gorrin

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X