DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

In most cases I believe David was aware that these girls, and they were girls, were underage and simply did not care - or even enjoyed that fact.

Consider - why would a grown man go for a underage woman? What features are desireable to him (besides their bodies, we all know our society sexualizes underage girls and treats them as women)...

underage girls are usually just figuring out their sense of selves, they often dont know how to say "No", they dont know what they like or what they feel comfortable with, they are still experimenting, etc. ....

they are easy to mould, perfect to groom, thats what trash like him seek out and manipulate

Comment

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

BASICALLY PROTECT YOUNG GIRLS AT ALL FUCKING COSTS.

Comment

Originally posted by gorrin View Post
        Too many fucking guys in this thread have been making disparaging and sexual comments about women who were abused as girls... and people wonder why victims dont speak out or report smh
        I don't have an appropriate reaction image for this.
        I have 10gigs of images and gifs

Comment

How can i ban wassup from posting in this thread
          Originally posted by jdporter
          Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Comment

Ya he knew they were underage

He, as a man in his late twenties, openly broadcasted on his real Twitter acct him chatting up underage girls too basically. No attempt to hide that

Little did we kno that was just the tip of the iceberg
              "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
              - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
              - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

What makes this worse hes not bad lookin nh and sadly there are alot of underaged girls who have consentual sex with older man if they are "cute" enough.

Maybe in the past he did had consentual sex wit an underage girl in real life and then tried to do it with someone online?

Comment

Originally posted by chad sconer View Post
                  How can i ban wassup from posting in this thread
                  Why u hatin iam actually tryin to have an healthy pow wow with the young lady.

Damn u hate me that much? chill 4 a second

Comment

Originally posted by Slippery Bino View Post
                    Ya he knew they were underage

He, as a man in his late twenties, openly broadcasted on his real Twitter acct him chatting up underage girls too basically. No attempt to hide that

Little did we kno that was just the tip of the iceberg
                    Exactly my guess is he grew up in an environment where fuckin underage girls is normal and he prolly thought it would be all gucci to extend that part of his world to the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Wassup View Post

Why u hatin iam actually tryin to have an healthy pow wow with the young lady.
                      No you're just horney af that a girl is posting here for some reason and ur asking stupid questions/giving stupid insights
                      Originally posted by jdporter
                      Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Wish you could just not be a moron for one thread wassup and marc

Comment

Has he really done that
                          CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Shits fucked up yo
                            CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Wassup gettin' weirder by the post

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Dorito View Post
                                Wish you could just not be a moron for one thread wassup and marc
                                keep my dicc/name out ya mouf shorty
                                Originally posted by Purple
                                This place isn't your personal hugbox.
                                Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
                                Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
                                :boosieguns:

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X