DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RAP CRITIC DAVID MASTERS HAS PRETENDED TO BE A WOMAN ONLINE FOR TWO YEARS

Originally posted by OTBVA
    post her dox spade i refuse to believe she speaks english and isn't paid for somehow

he said she aint on social media so where else did this freak meet her
    She's off that forum he used to be a mass-poster, KIllerMovies. Gonna guess she's one of those American girls who thinks that all English guys talk like Dr Who meets Harry Potter, only to be confronted by Mast's estuary strangle when she met him in person.

http://pastebin.com/8at4ihUM
    Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

Originally posted by SpadeCooley View Post

That Blackjack Bermuda?
      sigpic

Comment

Comment

that smug face
          Originally posted by SockFucker
          listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

False White coming in with a great bit of content there, kudos.

Hi [MENTION=3811]The Saurus[/MENTION], enjoying the thread?
            Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
                tI got Urban Decay's Vice palette and, surprisingly, I'd never owned a Victorias Secret Bombshell bra! Always wanted to. I have a bunch of Dream Angels/Very Sexy ones, but I got my first Bombshell! I'm a 32 C anyway so...yah. Excited
                Because I also knew the sexually disturbed fruitcake I clicked the link, because I saw the VS Bombshell reference, I HAD TO POST.

This is so him and so gross it made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. When this whole exposure happened I spoke to some friends and women on twitter that also knew him. We pretty much encountered the same things. One thing specifically, his obsession with the bombshell bra. Every single one of us as had our ears talked off about how hot they were, about how he owned one that he jerked off into, about how the bra alone, not even the person wearing it could get him off.

He would passively get you to try and buy one. "Hey I saw you tweeted about going shopping, you should like, go to VS and like buy a bombshell hah". You ignore it at first. But it gets more persistent until he wants specifically that. Than he wants to you send a picture of him wearing it. If you don't he sends you nudes OTHER women took wearing a bombshell, so obviously he got to some people. "Look how amazing they look". This lead to him sending me a nude to show how hard he was for it. I'm sorry I can't post it, I would if I could. Shit looked like a two toned sea cucumber. He put his face in the show too so you saw, cock, balls and the weird tight lipped fucking face he makes in every photo. Along with photos of him fucking some chick that looked like a 14 year old goth boy. Needless to say blocked, but not after s&m weeeeeird shit. Ask any chick he's interacted with about the bombshell bra though and watch the 1000 yard stare kick in.

Comment

Someone has to post the bra pics or nudes
                  Originally posted by jdporter
                  Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

christ, every time i think we've seen/heard it all about this dude it just gets worse n worse

post the nudes

Comment

this is too funny:

The Mast says
                      I almost got into a fight on the bus today
                      Because of it
                      Two guys were holding hands
                      And someone was like
                      Shielding their child who was looking
                      So the guys stopped
                      And I said "No, fuck that. Don't do that. Hold his hand"
                      And she said "I don't want my child seeing that"
                      I stood up and said "What? Love? Oh, how horrible. What a terrible thing for your child to see."
                      And I said to the kid
                      "These two men love each other and that's ok, no matter what anyone tells you."
                      And the bus cheered
                      As I was getting off at my stop, one of the guys came to me and was tearing up
                      And he said thanks
                      And I said "Don't thank me. Seriously. This nonsense of thanking people for being decent humans needs to stop. You're welcome, though"
                      lmfao it's like he flies by the seat of his pants in these stories and loses focus on what he was saying when he first started making it up

"I almost got in a fight today"
                      "the bus cheered"
                      "He came up to me with tears in his eyes"

Where's the "almost fight"? What a fuckin dweeb

Comment

Originally posted by FrenchToast View Post
                        tI got Urban Decay's Vice palette and, surprisingly, I'd never owned a Victorias Secret Bombshell bra! Always wanted to. I have a bunch of Dream Angels/Very Sexy ones, but I got my first Bombshell! I'm a 32 C anyway so...yah. Excited
                        Because I also knew the sexually disturbed fruitcake I clicked the link, because I saw the VS Bombshell reference, I HAD TO POST.

This is so him and so gross it made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. When this whole exposure happened I spoke to some friends and women on twitter that also knew him. We pretty much encountered the same things. One thing specifically, his obsession with the bombshell bra. Every single one of us as had our ears talked off about how hot they were, about how he owned one that he jerked off into, about how the bra alone, not even the person wearing it could get him off.

He would passively get you to try and buy one. "Hey I saw you tweeted about going shopping, you should like, go to VS and like buy a bombshell hah". You ignore it at first. But it gets more persistent until he wants specifically that. Than he wants to you send a picture of him wearing it. If you don't he sends you nudes OTHER women took wearing a bombshell, so obviously he got to some people. "Look how amazing they look". This lead to him sending me a nude to show how hard he was for it. I'm sorry I can't post it, I would if I could. Shit looked like a two toned sea cucumber. He put his face in the show too so you saw, cock, balls and the weird tight lipped fucking face he makes in every photo. Along with photos of him fucking some chick that looked like a 14 year old goth boy. Needless to say blocked, but not after s&m weeeeeird shit. Ask any chick he's interacted with about the bombshell bra though and watch the 1000 yard stare kick in.
                        :dale2:

Comment

How many fucking people did he do this to?!?!

He’s obsessed with bras. Especially padded ones. He told me he stole one of his friend's bras and masturbated on it.
                          He tried to convince me to buy a bombshell bra as well, he even offered to pay for it in exchange for photos of another bra. He told me he was the only person he’d admitted his bra fetish to, and that I made him feel comfortable with himself etc etc.

Also, to try to get me to feel sympathy for him, he told me that someone found out about his bra fetish and announced it at a party lol.

His attempt at pretending to be a girl was pathetic because he brought up bras right away. How the fuck did he expect me not to guess it was him? Does he think girls talk about bras with each other a lot??

Do you have any of your chatlogs saved?

Comment

I'd pay to see those nudes
                            Originally posted by Craig
                            "HIP HOP AINT DEAD IT LIVES IN THE NORTH,

"RAPPER TO MY LEFT INTRODUCE YOURSELF"

" watup its JACK SHIT *fart noise* "

Comment

this shit never ends
                              Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                              we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                              Originally posted by nick216
                              Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

How many fucking people did he do this to?!?!

He’s obsessed with bras. Especially padded ones. He told me he stole one of his friend's bras and masturbated on it.
                                He tried to convince me to buy a bombshell bra as well, he even offered to pay for it in exchange for photos of another bra. He told me he was the only person he’d admitted his bra fetish to, and that I made him feel comfortable with himself etc etc.

Also, to try to get me to feel sympathy for him, he told me that someone found out about his bra fetish and announced it at a party lol.

His attempt at pretending to be a girl was pathetic because he brought up bras right away. How the fuck did he expect me not to guess it was him? Does he think girls talk about bras with each other a lot??

Do you have any of your chatlogs saved?
                                Why were you talking to this sperglord to begin with? I read his twitter for 5 seconds and realized he was a grandiose lying sack of shit who never left the house. He's the most arrogant, hateable person I've ever experienced online, how did you put up with it? And why?

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X