STFU & Take This Magnificent Dick Up Yo Ass, Craig, You Semen Gargling Fuck Slave

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: STFU & Take This Magnificent Dick Up Yo Ass, Craig, You Semen Gargling Fuck Slave

Originally posted by yungMota View Post
    wow...are you this corny in real life? cant imagine you being very good looking/talking to any girl of any sort (even fat/ugly/nerdy ones) or even having more than one friend and the ones you do have are probably as lame and hideous as you are.

oh
    Bitch, you won't think my dick is so lame when I'm ripping apart your anal chamber with a thousand deathstrokes that'll rupture your rectum and having you singing chinese folk songs in Spanglish as I thoroughly dismantle your tight booty, you baby guzzling faggot.

Faggot ass nigga, I'll fucking shove my dick down your fucking throat and skull fuck you so badly you'll start bleeding from your tonsils and coughing up my babies then I'll fucking ram my cock in your asshole and fucking molest your booty til you pass out and beg me to kill you.

Comment

Lmao dude is outta control

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: STFU & Take This Magnificent Dick Up Yo Ass, Craig, You Semen Gargling Fuck Slave

jesus. the ham.
        You Wanna Support The Movement?

Rep Me And Give Me Money

Comment

put dat number out ill call the pussy nigga
          http://www.hostthenpost.com/uploads/...55e92b2e89.png

Comment

What, Craig he wants to wreck your anus.....

Son.

Comment

Comment

He want's your booty, babe.

Comment

faggot needs to log off

he lives here

Comment

niggaplz is fuckin hilarious imo.
                    Originally posted by Timmy
                    im a slice of fresh pie the nicest guy with the lightest eyes

Comment

Originally posted by angel p View Post
                      niggaplz is fuckin hilarious imo.

youre not serious

stop liking everything and anything nigga.

u actually read that shit?

Comment

i read most of his posts NH.. the stupidity behind his posts just makes me chuckle.
                        Originally posted by Timmy
                        im a slice of fresh pie the nicest guy with the lightest eyes

Comment

he a bitchnigga and hes a fuckin retard if he dont realise im closin in on him, nh.

Comment

if 'didn't read' gifs weren't so gay i'd post one right now
                            Originally posted by jdporter
                            Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

angel p reads every word and enjoys

Comment

smhirl
                                Dallas First Time Homebuyer

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X