STFU & Take This Magnificent Dick Up Yo Ass, Craig, You Semen Gargling Fuck Slave

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: STFU & Take This Magnificent Dick Up Yo Ass, Craig, You Semen Gargling Fuck Slave

Originally posted by niggaplz View Post
    Bitch, I posted on RM up to today, so who the fuck did you run off?

Bitch ass nigga, if you want me to come over their, beat the shit outta you, and ass rape you while Craig records it after I'm finished ramming my dick down his throat, then send the plane ticket.

This how you gonna look when I'm killing yo booty:
    http://www.giffies.com/games/files/15.gif
    didn't check the pic,but i'ma be honest i ain't even got the cash to get myself a new passport just now,and i am gonna pay for a plane ticket for a lil bitch who i guarentee will shite himself and pussy out.

i ain't a great fighter but i can bet you a non existant 1k tht i wud beat the shit out of you,drop you off at the chippy hill and have 3 aids infected junkies ride u like they did to create you.

dnt try and act hard,you are a lil bitch who is scared of ppl knowin who he is.

if you a real nigga add me n talk shite to me on fb

http://www.facebook.com/ paddy sharkey,u kno my name,lets see if you got balls thn my lil cotton picker.
    DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

Re: STFU & Take This Magnificent Dick Up Yo Ass, Craig, You Semen Gargling Fuck Slave

niggaplz is killing me right now.. im crying hahahaha
      Originally posted by Timmy
      im a slice of fresh pie the nicest guy with the lightest eyes

Comment

i bet you wnt add me ya wanker,ur a lil pussy ass bitch,we all kno this.

and tht goes to anycunt else who has a prob with me,add me and try n start shite on fb,i ain't gonna hide for no fool.

be a man lil cotton picker.
        DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

Dayum @ talk shit to my face(book)

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

Originally posted by DUNK_
            Dude, niggaplz, with all due respect, what the fuck is it with you and overly vivid descriptions of homosexual rape?

Shit's mad unsettling iah.
            With no due respect, stfu before I start bending you over and giving your anally walls the same treatment they did to the one in Berling.

Y'all bitch ass niggaz can't stop that faggot from getting raped, so just stfu and mind your business before this fuck session becomes a forced orgy.

Comment

Originally posted by proteam40 View Post
              Dayum @ talk shit to my face(book)
              i ain't gonna act like it dnt annoy me wen cunts act a fool on forums,so i am giving him the chance to speak to me without hiding and without everycunt else seein.

fuk all else i can do to resolve it tbh
              DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

Originally posted by paddybhoy87 View Post
                didn't check the pic,but i'ma be honest i ain't even got the cash to get myself a new passport just now,and i am gonna pay for a plane ticket for a lil bitch who i guarentee will shite himself and pussy out.

i ain't a great fighter but i can bet you a non existant 1k tht i wud beat the shit out of you,drop you off at the chippy hill and have 3 aids infected junkies ride u like they did to create you.

dnt try and act hard,you are a lil bitch who is scared of ppl knowin who he is.

if you a real nigga add me n talk shite to me on fb

http://www.facebook.com/ paddy sharkey,u kno my name,lets see if you got balls thn my lil cotton picker.

Bitch ass mufuka, what kinda bitch ass nigga tells a nigga add him on FB so y'all can e-thug it out on the means streets of whatever gay ass metropolis you built in Cityville?

Nigga, I'll bitch smack you with my dick until your jaw breaks, rip your arm off and shove it up your anus, and then rip your fucking a-spot out and stuff it down your mouth and use my dick to force it down your throat til you vomit.

Send the ticket, faggot. If you can't afford it suck more dick & maybe your pimp will give you a raise, bitch.

Comment

not reading that garbage

tell us the one about how grimey the reggae forum was
                  Originally posted by jdporter
                  Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Bitch ass mufuka, what kinda bitch ass nigga tells a nigga add him on FB so y'all can e-thug it out on the means streets of whatever gay ass metropolis you built in Cityville?

Nigga, I'll bitch smack you with my dick until your jaw breaks, rip your arm off and shove it up your anus, and then rip your fucking a-spot out and stuff it down your mouth and use my dick to force it down your throat til you vomit.

Send the ticket, faggot. If you can't afford it suck more dick & maybe your pimp will give you a raise, bitch.
                    as i said,u annoy me,i was givin you the chance to apologise to me without having to humble yourself infront of everyone.

and tell me,who is the e-thug?lmao,i ain't nothin e apart from an ex dealer beatch.

kill yaself
                    DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

LMAO this fag feelin shook as fuck right now
                      You stupid fuckin weirdo how you live in a beautiful tropical island than wanna claim you from philly or wherever. The fuck is wrong with you you 295lb 5'3 freak? I would be enjoying life and shit and you on here and RM not only making like 100 accounts but talking about gay rape scenarios? Yo nigga your fuckin pathetic, on some grown man shit.
                      Your in college you retard its time to wake up, this shit might have been accepted if you were like 13-14 or something and your corny ass friends thought this gay shit was funny and edgy but nigga you wild old. SMH
                      Originally posted by AJG
                      Originally posted by paddybhoy87
                      i once was touched by the priest of ye old man . i said stoop be he did nt now me a wierd kida
                      lol wtf is this kid on?
                      Originally posted by paddy
                      lmao,when the fuck did i write tht?

Comment

Originally posted by paddybhoy87 View Post
                        as i said,u annoy me,i was givin you the chance to apologise to me without having to humble yourself infront of everyone.

and tell me,who is the e-thug?lmao,i ain't nothin e apart from an ex dealer beatch.

kill yaself
                        Apologize?

Bitch, I ain't even apologizing for making your goat wife watch while I fucking rape your asshole and skull fuck you until you choke and start throwing up blood, so what the fuck makes you think I'd apologize for bitch smacking you on the Net?

Stfu and get that asshole ready to be wrecked, raped, ripped open and ran through, cuz after I hit you with the two piece I'm finna tear up yo booty til it's split wider than the rim of a KFC bucket.

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorVlad View Post
                          You stupid fuckin weirdo how you live in a beautiful tropical island than wanna claim you from philly or wherever. The fuck is wrong with you you 295lb 5'3 freak? I would be enjoying life and shit and you on here and RM not only making like 100 accounts but talking about gay rape scenarios? Yo nigga your fuckin pathetic, on some grown man shit.
                          Your in college you retard its time to wake up, this shit might have been accepted if you were like 13-14 or something and your corny ass friends thought this gay shit was funny and edgy but nigga you wild old. SMH
                          quoted for truth.

and prof was there wen i chased u off rm,didnt even ask the mods to do it,your bitch as was owned,simple as dnt lie.
                          DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorVlad View Post
                            You stupid fuckin weirdo how you live in a beautiful tropical island than wanna claim you from philly or wherever. The fuck is wrong with you you 295lb 5'3 freak? I would be enjoying life and shit and you on here and RM not only making like 100 accounts but talking about gay rape scenarios? Yo nigga your fuckin pathetic
                            Bitch, was I shook last night when I had you face down in a pile of horse shit making you eat it while I tore open your asshole and made you fucking shit out all the semen your daddy left in your rectum before bitch smacking you with the same dildo your uncle raps you with after you finishing hand washing his drawz in the sink every night?

Hell, no.

Stfu before I grab a fucking hacksaw and slice your dick off then shove it up your ass leaving on the balls hanging out then break all your ribs and bend you over so you can suck it out.

Comment

Apologize?

Bitch, I ain't even apologizing for making your goat wife watch while I fucking rape your asshole and skull fuck you until you choke and start throwing up blood, so what the fuck makes you think I'd apologize for bitch smacking you on the Net?

Stfu and get that asshole ready to be wrecked, raped, ripped open and ran through, cuz after I hit you with the two piece I'm finna tear up yo booty til it's split wider than the rim of a KFC bucket.
                              man,if you are gonna create scenarios thn atleast make thm funny or enjoyable to read.

u kno you are a pussy,u kno i wud beat the shit out of you and i'm as frail as your confidence,gtfoh
                              DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

Bitch, was I shook last night when I had you face down in a pile of horse shit making you eat it while I tore open your asshole and made you fucking shit out all the semen your daddy left in your rectum before bitch smacking you with the same dildo your uncle raps you with after you finishing hand washing his drawz in the sink every night?

Hell, no.

Stfu before I grab a fucking hacksaw and slice your dick off then shove it up your ass leaving on the balls hanging out then break all your ribs and bend you over so you can suck it out.
                                You from the Virgin Islands with a ton of beautiful women and weather and you on the internet 22 hours a day pretending you live in philly and talking about gay rape with men. Says alot about you nigga
                                You aint proud of where you from? Why dont you rep them islands nigga? What got you so enamored with Philly? Yah Paddy had you runnin for the hills nigga you was wild quiet for mad long
                                Originally posted by AJG
                                Originally posted by paddybhoy87
                                i once was touched by the priest of ye old man . i said stoop be he did nt now me a wierd kida
                                lol wtf is this kid on?
                                Originally posted by paddy
                                lmao,when the fuck did i write tht?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X