STFU & Take This Magnificent Dick Up Yo Ass, Craig, You Semen Gargling Fuck Slave

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STFU & Take This Magnificent Dick Up Yo Ass, Craig, You Semen Gargling Fuck Slave

This nigga wanna get raped?

I'm just the nigga to leave his rectum wrecked.

Can't nobody save yo booty now, Craig.

PM:

Originally posted by Craig
    i got the link 2 the battle nigga.

u wanit or not.
    Bitch, don't be fucking acting all cute, b/c even if I didn't already have the battle d/l'ed we both know you were gonna send me the fucking link and then get on your knees & suck a gallon of my man goo out while using a rusty drill bit rammed up your asshole to work the walls of your maggot filled asshole so it was nice and wet and spread open for when the battle is over and it's time to fucking rip open your rectum and leave you curled in the corner bleeding and screaming like the dumb bitch you are.

VM:

niggaplz
    Today 10:11 PM
    niggaplz
    Fuck my life? Naw, you cock sucking faggot. Fuck your nasty asshole with a fucking barb wire wrapped baseball bat, which is exactly what I'm gonna do when I get home from raping your nephew while your mother both tears open your uncle's asshole with the same dildo she raped you with as a baby and videotapes me anally assaulting your nephew's asshole.

Wait til that bat enters your tight anus and causes your fucking anal rim to tear and blood to gush out as I ram the bat down your anus and make your beg for your life like the bitch ass pussy you are. Bitch, I bet you ain't talking tough when that barb wire starts tearing your bootyhole to shreds and clumps of shitty, semen caked ass meat starts dripping out your completely disfigured anal chamber while I continually assault your asshole until you begin vomiting up all the kids I left in your belly last night.

Bitch, imma rape you to death then pull out my dick and molest your corpse.
    Edit
    Craig
    Today 08:14 PM
    Craig
    y u been replyin for 10 mins nigga no one is going to read that shit lmaoooo
    Craig
    Today 06:06 PM
    Craig
    lol @ ur bitchass making 10 worthless posts for no reason. fuk ya life.

Re: STFU & Take This Magnificent Dick Up Yo Ass, Craig, You Semen Gargling Fuck Slave

ok.

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

Re: STFU & Take This Magnificent Dick Up Yo Ass, Craig, You Semen Gargling Fuck Slave

lmao... bingo.

i know who you are, got ur pic and name infront of me right now

u from Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas

on the fuckin Virgin Islands

u go to University of Virgin Islands

deaddd

ugly nigga.

brb sending ur gay ass messages to everyone who knows u @ uni.

lmaoooo.

Comment

i bet this is the fool i chased off of rm,what u sayin ya prick,u got my address do sumthin aboot it or fuk off
        DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

paddy av got his info lmao ill PM u it

Comment

Originally posted by niggaplz View Post
            Today 08:14 PM
            Craig
            y u been replyin for 10 mins nigga no one is going to read that shit lmaoooo
            lmao craig is right so why would u post this
            Originally posted by jdporter
            Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

lmao, where he go?

Comment

I don't acknowledge sucka's.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig View Post
                  lmao... bingo.

i know who you are, got ur pic and name infront of me right now

u from Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas

on the fuckin Virgin Islands

u go to University of Virgin Islands

deaddd

ugly nigga.

brb sending ur gay ass messages to everyone who knows u @ uni.

lmaoooo.
                  Dead at you thinking you know a fucking thing about a nigga.

Keep imagining that you got my info.

Comment

paddy av got his info lmao ill PM u it
                    i just find it funny,the guy has a hardon fur you,he is a fukin weirdo man.
                    DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

so u dont go to University of Virgin Islands?

how u online trollin when u live in a tropical island u soft nigga.

Comment

this carribean faggot loves dancehall and reggae

lmaoooo

Comment

Originally posted by paddybhoy87 View Post
                          i bet this is the fool i chased off of rm,what u sayin ya prick,u got my address do sumthin aboot it or fuk off
                          Bitch, I posted on RM up to today, so who the fuck did you run off?

Bitch ass nigga, if you want me to come over their, beat the shit outta you, and ass rape you while Craig records it after I'm finished ramming my dick down his throat, then send the plane ticket.

This how you gonna look when I'm killing yo booty:
                          http://www.giffies.com/games/files/15.gif

Comment

so u dont go to University of Virgin Islands?

how u online trollin when u live in a tropical island u soft nigga.
                            Dead at me raping you so often it's caused a brain vessel in your head to burst and you to start hallucinate.

Bitch ass nigga, wait til you get home and I start tearing open your asshole and using a fucking steak knife to slice your dick off and shove it in your mouth so the neighbors can't hear you screaming for mercy and begging me to stop assaulting your anal chamber and leaving my kids dripping out your ripped apart booty along with couple pints of blood and then force you to lick it up and suck me dry so I can rape you again.

Where was all that tough talk when I had you like this last night?:
                            http://www.giffies.com/games/files/27.gif

Comment

The black luneeben

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X