STFU & Take This Magnificent Dick Up Yo Ass, Craig, You Semen Gargling Fuck Slave

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: STFU & Take This Magnificent Dick Up Yo Ass, Craig, You Semen Gargling Fuck Slave

Originally posted by paddybhoy87 View Post
    man,if you are gonna create scenarios thn atleast make thm funny or enjoyable to read.

u kno you are a pussy,u kno i wud beat the shit out of you and i'm as frail as your confidence,gtfoh
    Bitch, I'd have your asshole looking like a fucking pig trough when I'm done ripping open your rectum and forcing ground up vegetables down your asshole so I can fuck your booty until your shit them out then make you slurp them up off the ground while I continue to pound away at your asshole til you vomit.

You gonna be screaming like:
    http://www.giffies.com/games/files/AnalPop.gif

Comment

Re: STFU & Take This Magnificent Dick Up Yo Ass, Craig, You Semen Gargling Fuck Slave

Originally posted by ProfessorVlad View Post
      You from the Virgin Islands with a ton of beautiful women and weather and you on the internet 22 hours a day pretending you live in philly and talking about gay rape with men. Says alot about you nigga
      You aint proud of where you from? Why dont you rep them islands nigga? What got you so enamored with Philly? Yah Paddy had you runnin for the hills nigga you was wild quiet for mad long
      Dead at you thinking Craig's bitch ass knows a fucking thing about me. Faggot, it looks like all them yrs of being anally molested by your uncle and your head slamming against his headboard is causing you to fucking become mentally retarded, you semen gulping bitch nigga.

Paddy will have my dick in his asshole begging me to stop going OZ on his booty, and then I'm coming for you and skull fucking you til your neck breaks while I bitch smack you with a bloody tampon I ripped out your pussy and dipped in acid.

This you while I'm raping u:
      http://www.giffies.com/games/files/RedCouch.gif

Comment

Originally posted by niggaplz View Post
        Bitch, I'd have your asshole looking like a fucking pig trough when I'm done ripping open your rectum and forcing ground up vegetables down your asshole so I can fuck your booty until your shit them out then make you slurp them up off the ground while I continue to pound away at your asshole til you vomit.

You gonna be screaming like:
        http://www.giffies.com/games/files/AnalPop.gif
        #FAIL

u used to annoy me,now i pity you,finished.
        DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

Dead at you putting links like ANYONE is gonna click them lml didnt you say that uncle molesting head board, mentally retarded bit already
          How you gonna be lame than reuse that shit lml How you 5'4 295 and live in the virgin islands
          My nigga that heat + your body should have murked you years ago nigga you look like the penguin from batman if he was black smh
          Your homie Nigel about to see this LMAO its over
          Originally posted by AJG
          Originally posted by paddybhoy87
          i once was touched by the priest of ye old man . i said stoop be he did nt now me a wierd kida
          lol wtf is this kid on?
          Originally posted by paddy
          lmao,when the fuck did i write tht?

Comment

ill beat up anyone on here
            REZNICKREZNICKREZNICKREZNICK

Comment

hmmm.... craig and i reached the same findings separately. virgin islands smh
              Originally posted by SockFucker
              listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

he's 100% from Virgin Islands

Saint Thomas
                Charlotte Amalie to be exact

he also goes to the University of Virgin Islands

this is all fact...

hes a ugly nigga.

Comment

Originally posted by -Stock- View Post
                  ill beat up anyone on here
                  i seen your pic,u wud slap the shit outta me,and math hoffa tbh
                  DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

stock dont beat up me plz

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorVlad View Post
                      Dead at you putting links like ANYONE is gonna click them lml didnt you say that uncle molesting head board, mentally retarded bit already
                      How you gonna be lame than reuse that shit lml How you 5'4 295 and live in the virgin islands
                      My nigga that heat + your body should have murked you years ago nigga you look like the penguin from batman if he was black smh
                      Your homie Nigel about to see this LMAO its over
                      Bitch, I'll reuses anything I want, just like I reuse the same dildo I shove up Craig's pussy and rape him with while I'm destroying his asshole to force down your throat and make you gag on while I tear open your rectal region w/ my glorious dick until you vomit up blood.

This you screaming while I molest you:

http://www.giffies.com/games/files/Screamer.gif

Comment

lmaoooo @ me pasting all of this to everyone at the University of VIrgin Islands, along with his name and picture

keep em comin u fat ugly nigga.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig View Post
                          lmaoooo @ me pasting all of this to everyone at the University of VIrgin Islands, along with his name and picture

keep em comin u fat ugly nigga.
                          Nigga straight murkin himself lml
                          Originally posted by AJG
                          Originally posted by paddybhoy87
                          i once was touched by the priest of ye old man . i said stoop be he did nt now me a wierd kida
                          lol wtf is this kid on?
                          Originally posted by paddy
                          lmao,when the fuck did i write tht?

Comment

craig you could find the university's facebook page and send the message to people who like it?
                            Originally posted by SockFucker
                            listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

i dont get how someone can sit there and type out such long unfunny things everyday, your life must suck
                              lol@your unfunny response to this having something to do with dick and rectums or whatever else you google

Comment

ive already got a bunch of ppl from there added n ppl who kno him, im linkin the RM thread too.

lmao this niggas city population is lower than the housing estate i grew up in

what the fuck.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X