STFU & Take This Magnificent Dick Up Yo Ass, Craig, You Semen Gargling Fuck Slave

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: STFU & Take This Magnificent Dick Up Yo Ass, Craig, You Semen Gargling Fuck Slave

Originally posted by frank rizzo View Post
    i dont get how someone can sit there and type out such long unfunny things everyday, your life must suck
    lol@your unfunny response to this having something to do with dick and rectums or whatever else you google
    Bitch, I'll rape yo bitch ass so badly you'll be begging your granny to stop filming and jump in to take some dick so you can rest your completely destroyed asshole and squirt my kids out before putting some ice on your flaming asshole.

But guess what? Ain't no fucking escape from this dick, you bitch ass faggot.

Comment

Re: STFU & Take This Magnificent Dick Up Yo Ass, Craig, You Semen Gargling Fuck Slave

screenshotted.

thx

Comment

Originally posted by Craig View Post
        lmaoooo @ me pasting all of this to everyone at the University of VIrgin Islands, along with his name and picture

keep em comin u fat ugly nigga.
        Imma keep pounding away at your asshole and making you gag on my kids as I fucking cram my cock down your throat and skull fuck the shit outta you, you ass munching faggot. Imma keep shoving radishes up your rectum and ass raping you until your whole booty falls out, then slice it up into pieces, fry them while I skull fuk you til your ear bleed, then feed you your asshole before I skull rape you until you vomit it up.

Then imma make you slurp it off the floor while I fuck you, bitch.

This how you look when my dick in your mouth:
        http://www.giffies.com/games/files/47.gif

Comment

Charlotte Amalie

go outside nigga its beautiful where u live, u fuckin social reject.

Comment

cellphone network is Sprint

smh @ the info im gettin on this nigga. gonna call him soon.

Comment

fuk reggae
              Originally posted by Stock
              hey guys its so hot out in Launceston today
              about to throw boomerangs and what not
              Originally posted by Timmy
              Chaunce maybe Crunk would come back 2 life if u took a fuckin shower
              Originally posted by The Boy Boy Young Trill
              wow who fuckin cares, will not be back to this thread

Comment

kinda out of context im not gonna sugar quote it for u trill
                REZNICKREZNICKREZNICKREZNICK

Comment

trying to neg that guy imo
                  Originally posted by jdporter
                  Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

I threw a neg
                    Originally posted by AJG
                    Originally posted by paddybhoy87
                    i once was touched by the priest of ye old man . i said stoop be he did nt now me a wierd kida
                    lol wtf is this kid on?
                    Originally posted by paddy
                    lmao,when the fuck did i write tht?

Comment

i ain't even neg the dafty,cunts obvo a weirdo i mean if you live somewhere like the virgin islands,why the fuck you even goin on the net unless its a hurricaine ootside,neva mind trollin fuckin forums.the guy's a wank,nae need tae neg him.
                      DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

post his pic

Comment

expose this faggot already

Comment

Originally posted by niggaplz View Post
                            This nigga wanna get raped?

I'm just the nigga to leave his rectum wrecked.

Can't nobody save yo booty now, Craig.

PM:

Bitch, don't be fucking acting all cute, b/c even if I didn't already have the battle d/l'ed we both know you were gonna send me the fucking link and then get on your knees & suck a gallon of my man goo out while using a rusty drill bit rammed up your asshole to work the walls of your maggot filled asshole so it was nice and wet and spread open for when the battle is over and it's time to fucking rip open your rectum and leave you curled in the corner bleeding and screaming like the dumb bitch you are.

VM:

niggaplz
                            Today 10:11 PM
                            niggaplz
                            Fuck my life? Naw, you cock sucking faggot. Fuck your nasty asshole with a fucking barb wire wrapped baseball bat, which is exactly what I'm gonna do when I get home from raping your nephew while your mother both tears open your uncle's asshole with the same dildo she raped you with as a baby and videotapes me anally assaulting your nephew's asshole.

Wait til that bat enters your tight anus and causes your fucking anal rim to tear and blood to gush out as I ram the bat down your anus and make your beg for your life like the bitch ass pussy you are. Bitch, I bet you ain't talking tough when that barb wire starts tearing your bootyhole to shreds and clumps of shitty, semen caked ass meat starts dripping out your completely disfigured anal chamber while I continually assault your asshole until you begin vomiting up all the kids I left in your belly last night.

Bitch, imma rape you to death then pull out my dick and molest your corpse.
                            Edit
                            Craig
                            Today 08:14 PM
                            Craig
                            y u been replyin for 10 mins nigga no one is going to read that shit lmaoooo
                            Craig
                            Today 06:06 PM
                            Craig
                            lol @ ur bitchass making 10 worthless posts for no reason. fuk ya life.

wow...are you this corny in real life? cant imagine you being very good looking/talking to any girl of any sort (even fat/ugly/nerdy ones) or even having more than one friend and the ones you do have are probably as lame and hideous as you are.

oh
                            http://www.youtube.com/user/XCFear - Music
                            www.facebook.com/DamonOrtiz
                            www.twitter.com/MotaPAYDAY
                            www.soundcloud.com/DamonMotaOrtiz - Music Group

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorVlad View Post
                              LMAO this fag feelin shook as fuck right now
                              You stupid fuckin weirdo how you live in a beautiful tropical island than wanna claim you from philly or wherever. The fuck is wrong with you you 295lb 5'3 freak? I would be enjoying life and shit and you on here and RM not only making like 100 accounts but talking about gay rape scenarios? Yo nigga your fuckin pathetic, on some grown man shit.
                              Your in college you retard its time to wake up, this shit might have been accepted if you were like 13-14 or something and your corny ass friends thought this gay shit was funny and edgy but nigga you wild old. SMH
                              this mane, that nigga gay as fuck
                              http://www.youtube.com/user/XCFear - Music
                              www.facebook.com/DamonOrtiz
                              www.twitter.com/MotaPAYDAY
                              www.soundcloud.com/DamonMotaOrtiz - Music Group

Comment

Originally posted by TrillJuggaloBossICP
                                oh his bitch ass already red get em the fuck outta here
                                Yo bitch ass won't be talking so tough when my fucking dick is so far up your asshole you can fucking taste your bloody shit in the back of your throat as I repeatedly pound away at your tight asshole and make you fucking bleed couple pints of blood on the floor.

Faggot, when I grab that .40 and ass fuck u with it while u suck off my cock until I explode in your throat and coat it with my babies and make you gargle them you bitch ass wont' have so much muthafucking mouth, you semen slurping ass fucker.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X