General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Yeah, I mean getting choked out shows promise he will win the second fight.

Comment

CM punk targeted to fight at UFC 202

Comment

sucks for ariel, i actually love that guy, his interviews were always great.

UFC has always been known for treating the media like shit so that doesn't surprised me, but a lifetime ban? wtf man thats wayyy over the top.

how do you guys feel about that whole situation? anyfans of ariel helwani in the building?

Edited: my b didnt realize it already been talked about

Comment

if i wasa helwani id just show up to shit like a G

Comment

So UFC 202 it is

Bout damm time Punk!

Comment

Brock Lesnar vs Mark Hunt confirmed for UFC 200

Comment

cm punk got a pretty long undefeated streak so far

about a year or 2 is pretty long for a ufc fighter

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Petition for Ariel, poor bastard https://www.change.org/p/mma-fans-ar...ter_responsive

Comment

ariel p4p best reporter

dana's quick response of the situation

http://www.tmz.com/2016/06/06/dana-w...buys-a-ticket/

lol airel can come to ufc events.....if he buys a ticket and dana white said the ban will last as long as dana white is still president

Comment

The only reason why this news bothers me, it just shows the lengths that the ufc is willing to go to censor their coverage. All the more reasons to bootleg their events

Comment

I don't agree with the lifetime ban. I like Ariel, but ffs you got to expect there will repercussions for leaking something of that magnitude. The retard got fired from fox for leaking Diaz vs McNugget 2. Then he does it again, I understand journalism and wanting to be the first to break the story, but is it worth all that?

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                          I don't agree with the lifetime ban. I like Ariel, but ffs you got to expect there will repercussions for leaking something of that magnitude. The retard got fired from fox for leaking Diaz vs McNugget 2. Then he does it again, I understand journalism and wanting to be the first to break the story, but is it worth all that?
                          Why wouldnt he leak the big news? Like you said he was already fired from fox so now he gets to do what he wants. Its his job. Dana should be mad at the people who feed the information to these media outlets, not the outlets themselves.

This is just Dana going after the low hanging fruit.

But realistically its just that Dana has a personal problem when it comes to Ariel. I mean Ken Flo got caught for blatant word for word plagiarism and didnt get fired from Fox, but Ariel did for leaking info (which is in no way a detriment to the company or its image imo)
                          Originally posted by Eriko
                          you dont have a sig

Comment

Solid promo trailer for 200

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKbM5v_ovmo"]UFC 200: Cormier vs Jones 2 - It's Time - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                              Originally posted by Moose View Post
                              Why wouldnt he leak the big news? Like you said he was already fired from fox so now he gets to do what he wants. Its his job. Dana should be mad at the people who feed the information to these media outlets, not the outlets themselves.

This is just Dana going after the low hanging fruit.

But realistically its just that Dana has a personal problem when it comes to Ariel. I mean Ken Flo got caught for blatant word for word plagiarism and didnt get fired from Fox, but Ariel did for leaking info (which is in no way a detriment to the company or its image imo)
                              Yeah, I do agree. It's always seemed like he disliked Ariel anyway. I don't blame Ariel for doing it, but he had to know something would happen. It's a risk and reward thing, but I doubt he thought he'd be banned for life.

The UFC needs to do a better job keeping news under wraps. It's not just Ariel that would leak it.

Comment

Lorenzo Fertitta hates Ariel for some reason, Fertitta got Ariel fired from fox and is the one who banned him. Ariel said something interesting on dan patrick today thats its cool when the media is giving them coverage and basically free advertising but when ever something about the sport is reported is when they get mad etc.

The real problem is Ariels source which might be one of the reasons hes was booted because he wouldnt give up who told him the news. The whole situation prolly sends a message not only to reporters but the sources inside the company what could happen,even though its bullshit.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X