General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

He should be able to get out relatively quick, unless they completely fuck him over.

But, I doubt the DC fight is happening.

Mighty Mouse headlining, yay.

Comment

Jon turned himself in bc of the potential parole violation.

basically at this point the court is going to have to prove he was drag racing and that he didnt just rev his engine. Seeing as the officer didnt have radar tracking his speed or anything it should be a walk in the park for jones' lawyer.

He has to walk tho or else he is going to be spending the remainder of his 18 month probation in the slammer
      Originally posted by Eriko
      you dont have a sig

Comment

Yea theres no evidence, because they wouldve released a dash cam along with the body cam imo

its clear he was just showing off abit to some fans and wont doing anything illegal, feel bad for him its gotten blown up this much..

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
          Yea theres no evidence, because they wouldve released a dash cam along with the body cam imo

its clear he was just showing off abit to some fans and wont doing anything illegal, feel bad for him its gotten blown up this much..
          I agree, but for awhile he's going to be under heavy scrutiny if he does anything it's going to be everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

I agree, but for awhile he's going to be under heavy scrutiny if he does anything it's going to be everywhere.
            for a while? yeah like as long as he is a successful black man living in america lol
            Originally posted by Eriko
            you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
              Originally posted by Moose View Post

for a while? yeah like as long as he is a successful black man living in america lol

Comment

I'm suprised Jones is even in a car, i would imagine after his hit n run case he would have his licence suspended for at least a year.... well at least in California a DUI you get a minimum 1 year suspension....... but jones isnt the average civilian i guess

Comment

jones vs corm better still happen

i need to see corm catch an as beating this year

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

if anything itll get pushed back to 200 for the mega card

Comment

He looked and sounded tipsy, he also has a gay ass lisp sus af. Does that interlock have a camera on it? If so he prolly got a friend to blow for him and got drunk is what I suspect. Cop may have had reason to give him sobriety test based on his multiple slurrs

Comment

shut the fuck up lmao

Comment

Stfu retard Jon jones just exposed himself as a drunk queer

Comment

ur the drunk queer and a dumb bitch

Comment

the GOAT at getting arrested

Comment

Silva says he wants to fight McGregor. This would be interesting to see lol

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/3/30...conor-mcgregor
                                sigpic

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X