General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

If Yair somehow manages to beat Frankie give him the shot if Edgar wins just give it to cub rather have that than Edgar aldo 3
    Originally posted by Notsure
    [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Cub said he is willing to face yair only if its for a titleshot/for the title.

Ideally I believe, Holloway beats Aldo then faces the winner of edgar/yair. Cub gets a title contender fight next. If Aldo loses to holloway...Cub vs Aldo 2 would be fun.

Comment

I think Cub can beat Aldo.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
          Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
          Originally posted by Moose View Post
          Edgar already lost to Aldo, and he's going to beat Yair.

Either Swanson vs Edgar 2 or Swanson vs Aldo 2.

I'll never object to Edgar getting a title shot, but realistically they'd give it to Cub before Edgar again.
          unless max somehow wins then it would make more sense to do edgar vs holloway than cub vs holloway 2 imo
          If Max won they'd probably do Cub vs Edgar 2 and a rematch with Holloway/Aldo. Unless they want to get rid of Aldo and they tell him to fuck off (probably a good idea). He's a great fighter, but he's not a big sell, he pulls out more than he fights, and he ruins cards.

This is also assuming Aldo doesn't pull out of this fight, also assuming Aldo won't get injured after the Max fight, and also also assuming Aldo won't pull out of the fight following the Max fight.

All are likely to happen.
          talk to emmmmmmm
          Originally posted by Eriko
          you dont have a sig

Comment

Dead at anyone beating aldo

Holloway getting his skinny ass spanked

Cub vs winner of yair vs frankie

Cub an idiot if he thinks he getting a title shot after beating a giy not even ranked in the top 10

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Who does cub think he is , mcfag ?

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Holloway is going to beat the fuck out of Aldo.

Comment

That gif gives me the hardest of boners
                  Originally posted by Notsure
                  [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

I can't stand McNugget, but Aldo is worse for losing to that queer.

Comment

You know what's funny.. How big of a left hand ALDO was throwing, honestly if CONNOR didn't hit him, Jose might have rocked him lol..

And you wanna know what's eveen more funny HOW FUCKING SHIT THAT BUFFALLOOOOO card was JESUS Christ I spent 3 bills for the pair for that shit..
                      ~#FUCK12~

Comment

^and you didnt come to toronto bc you thought the card was shit but then you went to see dc vs rumble anyways
                        Originally posted by Eriko
                        you dont have a sig

Comment

Well I never been to Buffalo as a adult so I wanted to go check it out and cross the border anyway, prolly would have went for any fight to be honest, even if it was German women's arm wrestling!

But common max holloway Pettis, and Anthony DC would have been a good card, but I wanted to see my boy cote fight, and the Gegard vs Weidman fight.. You think Mousasi should get a title shot!?
                          ~#FUCK12~

Comment

Apparently Al Iaquinta told Dana white to go fuck himself

Comment

would pay to see shawna shit gravy out her ass before I paid to see mousasi fight

Comment

Originally posted by cuckalon View Post
                                Apparently Al Iaquinta told Dana white to go fuck himself
                                He's been going off on the UFC.

He was talking shit about the UFC/Dana on MMA Hour.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X