General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
    apparently luke got an injured leg

the conference highlights didnt include the part rockhold said he had an injured leg, ufc always doin people shady

bisping has a chance
    luke is the biggest excuse maker, already making up a reason in case he loses when the fight hasnt even happened.

if he had an injured leg than when weidman dropped out he would have had the perfect opportunity to rest up if he wasnt healthy. instead he wanted to get paid so he can shut his trap and stop acting like hes the best ever just never healthy. AKA sucks
    Originally posted by Eriko
    you dont have a sig

Comment

lets go Bisping!

Comment

5 milly on Bispy

Comment

My wimpy gay uncle could pin Moose into substition

Comment

Originally posted by turd burglar View Post
            My wimpy gay uncle could pin Moose into substition
            ya but your gay uncle has years of practice from all the times he was pinning you down
            you dont have a sig

Comment

hate it had to be you drew but you didnt respond to my most recent weed pick so we are on thin ice... > : (
              you dont have a sig

Comment

so apparently Nate's the reason they can't finalize the rematch...i dont get it, this was already negotiated for 200 , Nate being a diva now that his fight isn't on 200?

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                  Originally posted by danmcfart View Post
                  Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                  50k is a hell of a check for a UFC fighter tbf, 90% of the fighters dont make that per fight.

Diaz def deserves atleast 100k though, especially if Mcgregor getting 2 million or whatever he usually gets.
                  50k is a lot compared to the others...but Nate Diaz been fighting there for YEARS and only made that much, he deserves much more
                  also he made upwards of 600k for his last fight in which he beat mcgregor. why in the world would he take a 90% pay cut for the same fight when he won the last one. if anything mcgregor should have to take the cut if he wants the rematch so bad he can pay diazs cheque

apprently he signed a new deal with the ufc before the mcgregor fight and now wants to change it because he won the fight

snake shit if you ask me tbh, he was fine with what he signed up for but when mcgregor pulled out of the first fight it for what ever reason made him think he can get more

if he wants more money thats fine but dont sign a contract, win 1 fight then say fuck that contract i want a new one

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

50k is a hell of a check for a UFC fighter tbf, 90% of the fighters dont make that per fight.

Diaz def deserves atleast 100k though, especially if Mcgregor getting 2 million or whatever he usually gets.
                    50k is a lot compared to the others...but Nate Diaz been fighting there for YEARS and only made that much, he deserves much more
                    also he made upwards of 600k for his last fight in which he beat mcgregor. why in the world would he take a 90% pay cut for the same fight when he won the last one. if anything mcgregor should have to take the cut if he wants the rematch so bad he can pay diazs cheque

apprently he signed a new deal with the ufc before the mcgregor fight and now wants to change it because he won the fight

snake shit if you ask me tbh, he was fine with what he signed up for but when mcgregor pulled out of the first fight it for what ever reason made him think he can get more

if he wants more money thats fine but dont sign a contract, win 1 fight then say fuck that contract i want a new one
                    fair enough, but then I dont think his new contract would have him making 500k to show for the first fight and then 50k for any subsequent fights. but knowing diaz dumb ass maybe he did

i bet diaz has been smoking some fire kush lately and has gotten use to a higher style of living
                    you dont have a sig

Comment

fair enough, but then I dont think his new contract would have him making 500k to show for the first fight and then 50k for any subsequent fights. but knowing diaz dumb ass maybe he did

i bet diaz has been smoking some fire kush lately and has gotten use to a higher style of living
                      any normal fight is under normal contract rules

he got paid that much for the first fight because it was on short notice, whenever some takes a short notice fight they can ask for more, bisping getting a good check as well

rockhold is most likely getting 500k win or lose, if he was stil fightin weidman it would 500k only if he won

and the ufc didnt want to do diaz vs mcgregor 1 because he was askin for to much back then as well, but the ufc caved that time cause there was no one else that would accept the fight basically

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

mcgregor needs to hurry up and fight aldo or frankie and disappear into obscurity once and for all

Comment

any normal fight is under normal contract rules

he got paid that much for the first fight because it was on short notice, whenever some takes a short notice fight they can ask for more, bisping getting a good check as well

rockhold is most likely getting 500k win or lose, if he was stil fightin weidman it would 500k only if he won

and the ufc didnt want to do diaz vs mcgregor 1 because he was askin for to much back then as well, but the ufc caved that time cause there was no one else that would accept the fight basically
                          reeeespect you def know more about the pay stuff. dont main events also get a small ppv percentage or is that only for the big heads too
                          you dont have a sig

Comment

only connor and maybe ronda get ppv cuts

i remember meisha tate says she rather fight on a fox card than a ppv card cause live tv gets more viewers

but maybe a select others also get that. like anderson, jones ect

Comment

stop it guys

Comment

If the UFC doesnt sign Mackenzie Dern after she wins her debut fight in legacy then they are the dumbest bastards on the planet.

ill let yall google her to see what im speakin on..

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X