General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Ya i dont disagree.

The rankings are about to shake up soon tbh, if we dont hear about a frankie v cub fight soon then the winner of Brian Ortega vs Renato Carneiro or if Darren Elkins beats Bermudez will probably be getting their proper top 5 push and fed a contender match in the next few months

Comment

I think Ortega is next up.

Comment

Dana white confirmed if Weidman loses his next fight he's getting cut.

Bellator will jump all over that.

Comment

Not surprised

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk
          :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
          Originally posted by EllC
          no fucks given, thats a real nigga
          "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

UFC letting legit fighters go is just letting Bellator gain ground.

Comment

ya eventually the UFC isnt gonna be able to play the "were the ufc" card if they keep this up.

But lets be real, ever since USADA came in you can name about a dozen dudes that have clearly fell off, Weidman being one of em.

Comment

I can live without Weidman. Rory is where they fucked up at

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk
                :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                Originally posted by EllC
                no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Eh. I wouldn't say Weidman has looked bad. He looked good against Yoel, and Mousasi early on. There's a difference in beating up punk ass Brazilians and the best guys in the division.

Comment

Rory vs Weidman will definitely be going down if Weidman does go to Bellator.

Comment

You gotta admit hes looked different tho.

On his run to the belt he was looking like one of the best, had a chin, walked forward unafraid, energy for days.

Now u can say its because hes actually fighting elite dudes now and not washed up check chasing Silvas and thats why hes on a bad run atm (injuries may be part of it too, alot of these dudes comeback too quick)

But i dont think these dudes were takin steroids or (some i doubt were even on trt) i think alot of it has to do with the IVs and some of the products used to increase cardio/red bloodcell count etc.
                      I think those being racked are the biggest killers to some of the elite dudes who can suck down to such low weights and easily replenish overnight and now those tools to help them do that are gone..

Comment

Rockhold fight ( made a mistake and paid for it, got caught, happens to everyone)

Yoel fight ( again got caught and was doing well )

Moussasi fight is different though, i think this is where you can see the most noticeable difference in him.
                        Just the tentativeness and getting beat to the punch by mousassi. I will say it wasnt a bad performance (up untill the part where he acted like a hoe and quit) it just didnt look like the same weidman that atleast im used to seeing. It could all be just his confidence in himself is slipping, i dunno, all them boys up there got quite the personality especially if youre around matt sera.

But even in the Rockhold fight he looked sloppy and possibly over confident and vs Yoel it seemed like he was back on track and got fucked up.

Comment

maybe im talkin outta my ass i dunno

Comment

wiedman should be hung infront a brazzillian crown imo

but even i wouldnt cut him the roster just cause he's lost 3 - 4 in a row

but another reason he's getting cut is cause weidman has a high paying contract, he singed awhile back, now that he isnt a draw ufc dont see a reason in paying like 500k plus

and since they cant change the amount he gets paid, same way fighters complain not getting payed enough its the same way the other way around, the ufc can change a contract that they signed along with the fighters so they just gonna cut em

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

and weidman aint a draw like diaz whos lost his last 15 fights

when paying you is not worth the amount u bring in and your on a losing streak u getting cut

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Ya i think weidman got paid after fucking up silva the first time and hasnt lived up to it ever since, good for him though..

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X