General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

I saw dana white at ufc 206 and considered shaking his hand but instead i just slowly walked by and crop dusted his whole entourage
    Originally posted by Eriko
    you dont have a sig

Comment

It all boils down to black vs white at the end of the day tho amirite ppl?

T-Wood: "Im the worst treated champion in UFC history

DJ: "Hold my beer"
      you dont have a sig

Comment

"That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Everyone knows that blacks don't swim." -actual quote from Ari Emmanuel in regards to wesley snipes playing a navy seal which he then payed 2.25mil to make go away
        you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
          Originally posted by Moose View Post
          Wait you think MM isn't hard to promote?

Nobody wants to see literal midgets fighting at lightning speed and the fight people actually would want to see from MM he turns it down because he's a little bitch.
          its not hard to promote anybody when you have a company owned by the same jews that run the world.

if UFC cut a promo saying the next fight is with literal midgets fighting at lightning speed and marketed it properly they wouldnt have a problem selling. They are the promoter...if the fights dont sell that is their fault not the fighters. Especially as long as the fighters are only contracted to fight and not part of the organization as he ever insists to avoid union talks

Dana wants to have his cake and eat it too but he can eat this dick if he thinks ima come to bat for him
          That's not true. Most people don't like MM. The best promo in the world isn't going to change that. He's only making it worse on himself.

Comment

It all boils down to black vs white at the end of the day tho amirite ppl?

T-Wood: "Im the worst treated champion in UFC history

DJ: "Hold my beer"
            Jones the GOAT disagrees.

Comment

You mean the Jones that had his title stripped? or the Jones that had his cocaine drug test leaked even tho he didnt fail/break the rules? Ohh no youre talking the Jones who is the most suspended UFC athlete..gotcha lmao
              you dont have a sig

Comment

Wait you think MM isn't hard to promote?

Nobody wants to see literal midgets fighting at lightning speed and the fight people actually would want to see from MM he turns it down because he's a little bitch.
                its not hard to promote anybody when you have a company owned by the same jews that run the world.

if UFC cut a promo saying the next fight is with literal midgets fighting at lightning speed and marketed it properly they wouldnt have a problem selling. They are the promoter...if the fights dont sell that is their fault not the fighters. Especially as long as the fighters are only contracted to fight and not part of the organization as he ever insists to avoid union talks

Dana wants to have his cake and eat it too but he can eat this dick if he thinks ima come to bat for him
                That's not true. Most people don't like MM. The best promo in the world isn't going to change that. He's only making it worse on himself.
                we gon see heel DJ is the best thing that coulda happened for him. mighty mouses post was on the front page of reddit, not any ufc ads or promos or even talk of the TJ DJ fight.
                you dont have a sig

Comment

Not if Dana shuts down the division. Lmao.

Comment

Dana bless

Originally posted by Notsure
                    [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Some 1 fix my image plz
                      Originally posted by Notsure
                      [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Not if Dana shuts down the division. Lmao.
                        you think mighty mouse is scared but he said on mma hour today that he will go up to 135 and challenge for the title after he gets his record he dont give a fuck
                        you dont have a sig

Comment

I don't care if MM is scared or not. He talks awfully tough for a little bitch that is having a meltdown because he got offered a big fight and he wants to fight another nobody for that padded bullshit record.

Comment

lol a meltdown. MM is probably at home painting a fence or playing video games.

dana white hasnt taken a shit in 2 weeks and cant get his dick hard bc his face is so red
                            you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Brokeback Jimmy View Post
                              Dana bless

dam jimmy you look so good i would never want a pic next to you due to the comparison

danas head looks like they used it to fake the moon landings
                              you dont have a sig

Comment

I don't care if MM is scared or not. He talks awfully tough for a little bitch that is having a meltdown because he got offered a big fight and he wants to fight another nobody for that padded bullshit record.
                                Even though you hate Brazil, you can't hate on the fact that Anderson Silva fought anyone that was offered to him while he was champion. Going up weight multiple times and even doing rematches that he didn't have to accept.

That's why Silva and Jones will always be more of a GOAT contender than MM. Matter fact, I've never heard anyone irl call Mightfag a goat.

Goats don't dodge and pad records

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X