General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

that is definitely their plan but thats not how the world works. there are always gonna be leaks in every industry. realistically all this does is give more of an opportunity for up and coming media ppl to leak shit and take Ariels place.

Ariel should just send someone in his place to get the post fight interviews and keep doin the damn thing. Fuck the man, the man cant censor my brothers!
    Originally posted by Eriko
    you dont have a sig

Comment

Ariel helwani was just reporting news. He had it confirmed by multiple sources that lesnar was signed to fight at ufc 200 and that it would be announced during the ppv. He didnt even ruin all the info, he tweeted that there were rumors that lesnar was in talks to fight at 200. He didnt say when they were announcing it or anything like that. Also he has even alluded to the fact he was fired from fox because of repeated talks of free agency and how it is good for the sport. He basically even said the final straw that got him fired was that lorenzo fertita was pissed at an interview he did with rory mcdonald where rory went into detail about how he was unhappy with negotiations with the ufc and that the wonderboy fight was the last on his contract and after that he would be testing free agency.

Comment

Also on the mma hour today he even said that awhile ago he was talking to dana white on the phone about sitting on stories out of respect for official announcements and dana flat out told him that if he has information or stories confirmed by multiple sources that he should run the stories because if he doesnt another news outlet is going to find out and break the story before him.

Comment

honestly the more ppl that leave the ufc for other leagues the better it will be for the sport and the fighters. a monopoly on anything is always gonna be bad for everyone
          Originally posted by Eriko
          you dont have a sig

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLNsbQ6gv7U"]The MMA Hour: Episode 333 - YouTube[/ame]

The mma hour from today. Its a really good in depth explanation from ariel about everything that went down saturday and also everything that has led up to that point. Dude was really treated like shit over the years.

Comment

dana white just said ariel will never get his credentials back as long as hes president

he said ariel can buy a ticket lmaoo

dana flexin like a boss

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Kimbo has been hospitalized, it's "dire".

Comment

kimbo one of my fave fighters of oat tbh

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Dude, lots of ppl are saying kimbo died...

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/MMA_Nick/...02976157306880

Comment

goodamn

Comment

lmao halwani practically cryin durin his show wtf

Comment

RIP Kimbo..

Good move on your part to cash in while you were hot..

Hope someone helps out his fam at this time..
                            TDE

sigpic

Comment

damn RIP, those backyard fights arent the best thing to be proud of but my god those were some badass fights

Comment

Anal stimulation is great for orgasms

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X