DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RAP CRITIC DAVID MASTERS HAS PRETENDED TO BE A WOMAN ONLINE FOR TWO YEARS

Dudes gnna kill himself lawlz no but seriously he's gnna kill himself
    Originally posted by Deja
    gay ppl plz rally for weed we need u
    It's like I was playing mortal kombat on Sega genisis

Comment

yo [MENTION=27835]LIL FUCKING ILL[/MENTION] you see this shit dude? the mast is that same fag who was talkin shit about your battles about a year ago

Comment

Originally posted by King John View Post
        Originally posted by Skandalouz View Post
        So I Guess Mast will continue pretending on the mariah_cee account?

This is messed up on every possible level smh

Mariah C. ‏@mariah_cee

hi otbva. i'm not david masters.

Tits or Mast I guess then.

edit: http://ask.fm/mariah_cee lets gooo
        Originally posted by Neon Eriko
        we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
        Originally posted by nick216
        Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

[MENTION=23676]Johno[/MENTION] you need to diss this weirdo asap
          Originally posted by jdporter
          Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Drama View Post
            yo [MENTION=27835]LIL FUCKING ILL[/MENTION] you see this shit dude? the mast is that same fag who was talkin shit about your battles about a year ago
            I'm checking it out now... Check this out this is my LIL ILL MIX http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS1UOv6xfCc
            The COD ILL GILL

Comment

Sorry this picture is so big. I don't really know what I'm doing. Just wanted to share this, which is what he's saying is his side of the story. These messages weren't sent to me, I've clearly just obtained screenshots. With that being said... David, if you're reading this, do not contact my best friend anymore. She very clearly does not want to talk to you. That is all. Good day.

Comment

• Lmao he cannot pretend that was remotely believable. I'm dying
                Originally posted by Bnas
                good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Only read the first few lines about multiple accounts being hacked jesus if I had trichomes skillz this nerd woulda been gone years ago. Hope your friend escapes the black hole that is Mast
                  good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                  whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Wow this just gets creepier and sadder... Thread delivers

Comment

Hahahahahahaha

The worst tryin to get out the shit iv ever seen
                      We're not English - We are Scouse!

Comment

creepy cunt

Comment

mariah cee revealing the chrome! spade confirmed hacker

Comment

I am dying

Everything>>
                            Originally posted by jdporter
                            Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

whats up with all these guests lol. this is the most attention this weird fucks ever go

Comment

36 fucking hours and that's the best he can come up with?

Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X