Julian Assange/Wikileaks tells Congressman he can PROVE Russia DIDN'T LEAK Documents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Julian Assange/Wikileaks tells Congressman he can PROVE Russia DIDN'T LEAK Docume

No, they cited their sources just like I did.

Comment

Re: Julian Assange/Wikileaks tells Congressman he can PROVE Russia DIDN'T LEAK Docume

"sources"

Cute.

Comment

Are you saying my source's sources are fake news?!?

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28"]PINK GUY - STFU - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

March 11, 2017 | Stone admits corresponding via Twitter on Aug. 14 with Guccifer 2.0, a hacker involved in the WikiLeaks releases. But Stone denies colluding with the Russians. Read more

What happens when you click read more?

"404 Error
            Sorry, we can’t seem to find the page you’re looking for."

Oh.

Comment

welp I guess you were right.

All heil trump.

Comment

Wikileaks, Guccifer 2.0 are not Russian.

Your source claims they are.

That would mean it's false.

Comment

u can read more on that here

[ame="http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/20/politics/kfile-roger-stone-wikileaks-claims/index.html"]Trump adviser Roger Stone repeatedly claimed to know of forthcoming WikiLeaks dumps - CNNPolitics@@AMEPARAM@@video: 'politics/2017/03/17/roger-stone-russia-connections-todd-dnt-tsr.cnn'@@AMEPARAM@@politics/2017/03/17/roger-stone-russia-connections-todd-dnt-tsr.cnn[/ame]

CNN to the rescue!!

Comment

Sure, CNN is completely unbiased.

Comment

ur trying to justify this guy.

Comment

lets no forget

Comment

Comment

Where did I say he didn't talk to them?

Never mind I forgot, you're retarded.

Comment

I was just giving more evidence of interests, collusion and possible conspiracy.

Comment

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X