Julian Assange/Wikileaks tells Congressman he can PROVE Russia DIDN'T LEAK Documents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Julian Assange/Wikileaks tells Congressman he can PROVE Russia DIDN'T LEAK Docume

Originally posted by Moose View Post
    Russia hacked ISIS
    sources? because If so that's big for Russian cyber offense. I always thought it was the US and Koreans leading cyber warfare offenses.

Comment

• Re: Julian Assange/Wikileaks tells Congressman he can PROVE Russia DIDN'T LEAK Docume

CNN said so.

Comment

Dorks
        Originally posted by Wreckless
        I would have rather been black than an orphan
        https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

Why does my superior geopolitical knowledge and experience make you all feel the need to attack me?

Comment

I feel like arguing reality with democrats is just a tactic of how long I'll keep fucking doing it until I get bored of it and just agree with them

Comment

When someone declares themselves "the superior intellect" during a political debate, they've probably already lost long before the debate even started

Comment

I feel the same way, I'm pretty sure we both feel like we're proving our own points and the other side is just incapable of accepting facts or reason.

In school they taught us to make small agreements with people so they'll listen more to what we have to say. But fuck that I like inciting conflict.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by cuckalon View Post
                    When someone declares themselves "the superior intellect" during a political debate, they've probably already lost long before the debate even started
                    no, no.

I'm just being an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                      Russia propaganda channel of Assange laughing, even more collusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
                        I feel the same way, I'm pretty sure we both feel like we're proving our own points and the other side is just incapable of accepting facts or reason.

In school they taught us to make small agreements with people so they'll listen more to what we have to say. But fuck that I like inciting conflict.
                        Explain to me why you all tend to typically redirect the argument to something irrelevant, as if you're just desperately trying to find something that "sticks", whenever you're losing at the subject you started with...

Example...the Russia argument you started with in this thread...

Comment

Or not

Comment

Goodnight then

Comment

I'm not redirecting anything.

You're just a livid little snowflake sissy cuck.

Comment

Read the 1st page, read the 6th.

No need to read the middle pages, I get it.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X