Julian Assange/Wikileaks tells Congressman he can PROVE Russia DIDN'T LEAK Documents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Julian Assange/Wikileaks tells Congressman he can PROVE Russia DIDN'T LEAK Docume

Russians didn't rig anything Robin

You have Julian assange, the owner of Wikileaks (which has 100% accuracy in truth) telling you Russians didn't give him the leaks

You have Vladimir Putin telling you they had nothing to do with any leaking and that ANYONE can tie "fingerprints" to any uploaded documents and make it appear it was sent from anywhere

If you look deep into the leaks, and use your computer knowledge...(which has already been done) you can tell someone tampered with the leaks and then tried to frame Russia

I wonder who did that...

Comment

Re: Julian Assange/Wikileaks tells Congressman he can PROVE Russia DIDN'T LEAK Docume

Originally posted by cuckalon View Post

You have Julian assange, the owner of Wikileaks (which has 100% accuracy in truth) telling you Russians didn't give him the leaks

You have Vladimir Putin telling you they had nothing to do with any leaking and that ANYONE can tie "fingerprints" to any uploaded documents and make it appear it was sent from anywhere

If you look deep into the leaks, and use your computer knowledge...(which has already been done) you can tell someone tampered with the leaks and then tried to frame Russia

I wonder who did that...
      A russian doesn't have to give him the leaks for them to originally be obtained by russians.

Putin says a lot of things, do you know Putin and hitler have something in common? They both came to power by utilizing the aftermath of terrorist attacks. Don't believe me then go look up your history.

If they were able to frame russia, that means they had already used Gov power to investigate the trump admin to know they had so many previous ties to russia.

Comment

Oh and please do not use CNN as a source anymore, they are a fucking joke and laughing stock within the political community

They tried to say the Barcelona attack today was a copycat terrorist that got inspiration from Charlottesville...

10 minutes later ISIS took credit for the attack

Comment

Fox News has had it's fair share of bullshit stories.

Also ISIS will take credit for anything. It creates bigotry against muslims therefor giving them justification to do what they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post

I wonder who did that...
            A russian doesn't have to give him the leaks for them to originally be obtained by russians.

Putin says a lot of things, do you know Putin and hitler have something in common? They both came to power by utilizing the aftermath of terrorist attacks. Don't believe me then go look up your history.

If they were able to frame russia, that means they had already used Gov power to investigate the trump admin to know they had so many previous ties to russia.
            Or their only "evidence" was Trump Jr being lured by a woman who had been accociated with Russia (who was let in by Obama) on deets about Hillary and Russia collusion...who then left after he saw it was bullshit...

And then they tried to correlate this and the leak to create an "absolute"

Comment

hey man im not going to try to justify some attempted ratings news stories.

they aren't paying me anything.

Comment

Also ISIS will take credit for anything. It creates bigotry against muslims therefor giving them justification to do what they do.
                therefor giving them justification to do what they do.

Jesus Christ you're a retard.

Comment

Just remember when you're watching chris tucker spew his white supremacist rhetoric, that that rhetoric, the words and context he uses things helps catch peoples attention. Therefor getting more people talking, sharing, and watching their shows.

Comment

But Robin, you complain about people bringing up Hillary in arguments

You just brought up Fox News without anyone talking about it

At this point, Wikileaks is the only news source I fully trust

The rest you can find a median "truth" or lie between them all by seeing who is more desperate to put a negative light on a clearly positive situation (which is 9/10 times CNN)

Comment

• Re: Julian Assange/Wikileaks tells Congressman he can PROVE Russia DIDN'T LEAK Docume

Originally posted by Moose View Post

therefor giving them justification to do what they do.

Jesus Christ you're a retard.
                      No I'm realistic.

If I'm a muslim in some shithole country and I hear a bunch of grown ups say "Hey fuck America! they all want to kill and murder us! Look at the things trump say, look they're cheering, they want to kill us! and they already have!" then I'm joining up with them.

I now have a justification to carry out jihadism aside from my religious beliefs. Now I know, Americans hate us, they want us dead. They say hateful rhetoric in news about us, they condemn us. So I'm going to take their image of me and run with it. Run amuck all over the world and try to spread as much hate as possible so even more people like me join up and feel the same way.

Oppression =/= Retaliation.

Comment

• Re: Julian Assange/Wikileaks tells Congressman he can PROVE Russia DIDN'T LEAK Docume

Except Isis was here before trump and most active during Obama

Comment

Which Obama didn't condemn half the time btw

Comment

Obama drone striked tf outta muslims, and gave them reason to hate Americans.

Bush ran into middle east overthrowing democratically elected leaders with claims of peace when in actuality he wanted resources.

presidents before that have done the same thing.

Comment

Russia hacked ISIS

Comment

Which Obama didn't condemn half the time btw
                                He understood what I'm telling you.

If the United states president (who they associate with killing their people) went out and started gloating about how many muslims he bombed blatantly, then those people would use that as fuel for their own rhetoric to recruit more.

Obama did condemn terrorism. When al quada broke up, their people went back to their homes carrying the feelings of war with them. They then combined and started ISIS out of spite for the sunni lead oppression by the west. This time they tried forming an actual state, a government. Which is in some sense a lot more dangerous than a group of retards trying to fuck shit up.

We can blame Obama for many things, mostly for pulling our soldiers out after we already opened pandoras box. You either finish the job or shit hits the fan more.

The best thing to do now is to threaten the whole world with nukes, while at the same time milking them of any arms and resources. Well, at least with vague information and insight on world affairs that's whjat the average american would assume.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X