Julian Assange/Wikileaks tells Congressman he can PROVE Russia DIDN'T LEAK Documents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Julian Assange/Wikileaks tells Congressman he can PROVE Russia DIDN'T LEAK Docume

Originally posted by Moose View Post
    Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
    Lmao.

Robin is delusional like usual.

I'm sure he'll have another breakdown itt soon.
    Lmao.

No proof of Russian collusion.

Robin: B... Bu...But Russia
    Muh Russia

We have irrefutable evidence that Trump and his admin has ties with russia.

As for intentional collusion that's actually being investigated right now by the top law experts in the country.
    Alright, Maxine Waters.

Hahaha got emmm

no response to FACTS!

sit down moosy ol' boy. You just aint ready for this.

Comment

Re: Julian Assange/Wikileaks tells Congressman he can PROVE Russia DIDN'T LEAK Docume

Oh I can feel it already. Trump supporters are getting froggy!

Comment

Yeah, good "facts", Robin.

You have facts Russia invaded Korea too huh, Maxine?

Comment

Yeah, good "facts", Robin.

You have facts Russia invaded Korea too huh, Maxine?
          woah, counter response with a bogus question attempted to dismiss factual information!

Comment

I'm sure we'd have a good time if we got wasted together. No probs

Comment

Regarding the Russian money laundering article I posted , The missing puzzle piece is this Deutsche bank

They have been fined like 6 billion for money laundering already

Trump and his son-in-law both have outstanding loans for hundreds of millions of dollars from Deutsch

One of the people who was at the Kushner meeting that Kushner supposedly didn't know what it was about-was a big-time Russian money launderer who's known to have washed like a billion and a half

Lol - stop playing. New York City has been knowing this

https://www.theguardian.com/business...tion-subpoenas

Comment

I have proof Donald Trump was driving the car in Barcelona that killed 10+ people.

Comment

I have proof Donald Trump was driving the car in Barcelona that killed 10+ people.

No you don't, show evidence that the sitting US president was in the car during that attack.

Are you trying to imply Donald Trump, his family, and team have no Russian ties?

Here ya go

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...ation-evidence

Want an individual case as source?

Here's his son bragging about getting Russian bankers to invest into his(Trumps) golf course during a rescission

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-author-claims

There is about a thousand more cases of individual trump members having ties with Russia.

All of which have been collected here.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...=.06cf8841a209

Comment

How's it feel to have no basis to justify your irrational stance on modern political scandles?

Lmaoo

Comment

Peep my links when you get a chance RW

Comment

Still not seeing any proof.

You're not very good at this.

Comment

"vox"

Comment

Moose dgaf - he's trying to make Robin bust a blood vessel and Go full JD in this bitch

Comment

Robin is libtard parading around his bullshit "facts" with no actual facts. Fucking guy is more delusional than Maxine Waters.

Muh Russia

Someone posts proof the Russia narrative is bullshit.

His reply is "but Russia"

Comment

canada >

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X