RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

i c

Comment

• Re: RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

Ur into weirdo robot machine synthesizer music iirc

Comment

and my dad doesnt have "big studio" he just had equipment around which let me buy my own instruments without worrying about speakers cables mixer etc

Comment

That's weird, cause ur dad told me he DID have a big studio and I could use it free any time cause he thought of me lilke a son

Comment

he would say that

Comment

until the project is finished and paid for every track is FIRE

Comment

Has the gift of gab does he?

Comment

silver tongue i believe they call it

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
                    Ur into weirdo robot machine synthesizer music iirc
                    more into pop music tbh but if im just messing around with a bunch of gear it ends up sounding experimental i guess i just push buttons and turn stuff til it sounds ok

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by xyzuxhiauedn View Post
                        oh meows post, what actually happened is i linked a video i had on fb from a year ago that shows how i go about making music using monosynths and drummachines, sequencers etc... and he asked if had anything of better quality which is why i uploaded those random jams in ur bat thread.

I never actually asked to hear his music let alone beg but he sent a 1 min clip of very lofi grainy samples or something i wasnt impressed and i guess he took it personally
                        You sent me at least three videos.

In those videos you didn't really go about anything - you merely showcased what you had access to.

I didn't ask for anything with better quality - you made it clear straight out the gate that you don't have anything with quality to present. Why ? Because you said you have no muse to create new music.

First you sent me some random idea synth track on soundcloud - which had some nice parts to it, but overall was very lacking and you already knew that.

In an attempt to play along and feed your inspiration I sent you an equally shitty beat I produced - a random idea I had. Funnily you "liked" it then, now you claim you weren't impressed. lol

There was nothing to be impressed about - but nice try faggot. I knew your intentions before you even created your multiple fake accounts.

Fuck a car son - I'm on another plane - call me Kevin.

sigpic

Comment

silver tongue / rev gut on lies

I think anagrams gonna be the next hot wordplay trend in chat

Keep an eye on them plz

Comment

fucking unorganized pile but i was moving shit around today it looks nicer

Comment

that word muse i dont think u know what it means

Comment

[MENTION=28073]neo[/MENTION]nazi9

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X