RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

or was it almost every ie 3 or 4

Comment

• Re: RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

Wow that was a real outburst
      Lol

Comment

also muse is a noun typically

noun
        noun: Muse; plural noun: Muses; noun: muse; plural noun: muses
        1. 1.
          (in Greek and Roman mythology) each of nine goddesses, the daughters of Zeus and Mnemosyne, who preside over the arts and sciences.
          synonyms:inspiration, creative influence, stimulus; formalafflatus
          "the poet's muse"

2. 2.
          a person or personified force who is the source of inspiration for a creative artist.
          synonyms:inspiration, creative influence, stimulus; formalafflatus
          "the poet's muse"

and when use as a verb it means

verb
          verb: muse; 3rd person present: muses; past tense: mused; past participle: mused; gerund or present participle: musing
          1. 1.
            be absorbed in thought.
            "he was musing on the problems he faced"
            synonyms:ponder, consider, think over/about, mull over, reflect on, contemplate, turn over in one's mind, chew over, give some thought to, cogitate on; Morethink about, be lost in contemplation/thought over, daydream about
            "I mused on Toby's story"

• say to oneself in a thoughtful manner.
              "“I think I've seen him somewhere before,” mused Rachel"

• gaze thoughtfully at.

Comment

fake fuck u like to stir shit up without ever putting yourself in jeopardy you are a coward and an old man who like to chat with teenagers you disgust me and i would have no problem removing the skin from your face

Comment

i know heads in ny if you wanna test

Comment

It was the dad stuff right ?

Comment

its a Small World and you Arent Anonymous

: )

Comment

its a "you are a piece of shit" thing not a you saying my dad would give you studio time thing lol

Comment

everyone missed miami more than you btw and no one said anything for 2 weeks

Comment

sigpic

Comment

i didnt except you to saying anything of value so thanks for meeting my expections Meowmeow

Comment

you still havent admited you are 19

Comment

Originally posted by xyzuxhiauedn View Post
                            everyone missed miami more than you btw and no one said anything for 2 weeks

Comment

the truth hurts

Comment

people saying miami the nicest guy online (cept mock) and that they miss him so much.

Not one nice word was said about you.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X