RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

Ok

Comment

• Re: RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

it was just jokes about getting bill to find u or some shit no one cared at all

Comment

i personally was glad you werent here you reek of straight-edge and jadedness

Comment

did you even graduate high school serious question

Comment

Hey, you take that back !

Comment

you are mentally stuck in the state of a 17 year old

Comment

The post before the high school post I meant

Comment

i take nothing back ever. even ss forgave me when i never apologized for calling him a ni.gger

Comment

you would great me with respect im certain of it

Comment

i wouldn't return it though

Comment

Great imaginary meeting

Comment

if you think toronto and nyc are far away u are even dumber than i thought

Comment

So what's your beef ? And just from curiosity what's straight edge jadedness ?

Comment

its taking interest in things that only someone with no life and no kids would invest themselves in

Comment

you are beyond talentless the best thing i ever seen from you was the kotd news dub and i wouldnt show that to anybody

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X