RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

Originally posted by xyzuxhiauedn View Post
    if u guys heard just how fucking bad meow9s music is you would understand why he loves calling people retards and faggots lol
    is that why u use racial slurs towards people who outsmart u / ban u ?
    Originally posted by I Hope You Die
    But yeah great job Tommy on this crafty text battle. If you had your own video game it would be called RhymeCraft. LOL! joking... Strategic bars.... That's something people gotta deal with.
    http://i.imgur.com/on9pHmh.png

FREE KRAW

Comment

• Re: RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

the shit u say about me is almost always untrue or exaggerated and bordering on slander, friendly reminder i can be in your city in 10 hours.

Comment

i also know what you look and where you live

Comment

its like you are desperate for anyone to interact with tom its actually sad

Comment

go bully your trans cousin

Comment

1 by 1 people leaving chat cuz of you, if you think anyone legit likes or respects you thats funny af

Comment

i would actually feel no remorse stomping you to death tom i really think watch what you say online

Comment

Originally posted by 9NeiN9 View Post
                  So you can do a quick google search on fetishes. but you can't do a quick google search on cured faggots ?

Because obviously tons of people have tried and all of them have failed.

You sure like to pull things out of your ass faggot, huh ?

Comparing shoving your dick up a shithole and loving another man as man with watching battle rap videos ? - I get it !

Thanks for opening my eyes. I just orderd a wig online.

Btw for your info - before you tell me something about the world please leave the fucking United States first. I've been to almost every continent on this planet faggot. I doubt you can claim the same.

Anyway I'm out.

Have a good one.
                  hue hue hue...

Comment

norm talkin bout hatin fags when hes a tranny lmfao
                    But yeah great job Tommy on this crafty text battle. If you had your own video game it would be called RhymeCraft. LOL! joking... Strategic bars.... That's something people gotta deal with.

FREE KRAW

Comment

lurks chat 24 hours a day and steals peoples posts so he can seem funny on here

FREE KRAW

Comment

unfortunatly none of your chat posts are funny enough to steal

Comment

whats a tranny to u by the way? cuz if u asked most trans people if am one they would prob say no

Comment

i knew those pics were bad but didnt think they would scar u guys for life damn

Comment

anyone whos went as a girl for halloween has spent more time in womens clothes than i have unless u count my pink hat

Comment

the amount of makeup i own is kinda unsettling but to be fair i havent used most of it

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X